36. Hidden Agenda

Elvin Eugene's POV

"Eugene, straighten your face because you're gonna see me a lot more often." Marylove smirked.

"Would you just get in?" I rolled my eyes holding the door for her to enter. I really wanted Mirabelle to be in front but Lynelle sat there first and moreover, Mirabelle wanted to sit with her annoying best friend.

I just wish I went alone with her so that I could be holding her hand and talk to her more and more.  Too bad Marylove had to be involved and since I didn't like her, I involved Lynelle.

"Won't you take your seat?" I asked smiling at my girl.

"Oh I will...but uh.." She intertwined her fingers, moving near me. She looked aside probably at the side view mirror and then back at me.

"I want a kiss." She slowing bit a side of her glossy lips.

"A kiss? But I tried to kiss you an hour ago and you told me you don't want me to ruin your makeup.." I accused.

"Yeah, yeah I know...but uh..." She dragged me closer by my collar. I didn't mind anyway. I placed a hand on her hip and allowed her to kiss my lips. It was brief and when she pulled away, I licked my lips which had her lip gloss on. Damn I couldn't wait for tonight to be over.

"Later." She smiled and sat in her seat. I gave her a smirk and went over to the driver's seat.

I sighed and looked over at Lynelle who had her gaze outside and I gulped.She must have seen us. I started the car anyway and began to drive. They all looked stunning but Mirabelle obviously caught my interest the most. Much to add, there was a slit on the side of her dress, which left room for tons of imagination. I just wished that we'd get this dinner party over with.  immediately.

"What are you thinking about?" Lynelle aksed.

"Oh....just some uh..trivial stuff."

"Oh...okay.."

"You're lying." Marylove cut in again.

"I wasn't asking you." Lynelle retorted.

"Whatever, you-"

"Babe, it's fine...please." Mirabelle came in. I didn't say anything at all as I continued to drive.

***

"Mirabelle, you made it." A guy, approached us. "As well as your...guests." He looked over at us and I gave him a piercing look.

"Um...guys...this is Prince.. a family friend. Prince, these are my friends..Marylove and Lynelle and this is my boyfriend, Eugene." She introduced. He nodded and kissed the back of their hands and shook hands with me.

"Um...I need to steal her to go see some of my associates...please, I hope you don't mind." He requested and I remembered that day I stole her for a dance from that doctor.. Damn he must have been upset because I was more than that at that moment.

"Please...do make yourselves at home." He smiled and lowkey dragged her away.

"Tch, jealousy doesn't feel good...does it?" Marylove teased.

"Oh shut up." I scoffed.

"Oops." She shrugged.

"Eugene, let's go." Lynelle slipped her arm into mine.

"Uh..sweetie, word of advice..if a guy's heart is somewhere else, you're wasting your time." With that she took a flute and left.

"I really dislike her, ugh."

"Yeah, me too." I sided with her.

"And Mirabelle as well."

"Hmm."