11. Why, what and how.

Mirabelle's POV

This Eugene guy was driving me insanely crazy!  What exactly was his issue?

In the morning, he was this sweet, remorseful apologetic guy, and the rest of  the day, he's a jerk..like what?

Why was he trying to kiss me yet again? What exactly was wrong with him, ugh.

What irked me was he fact that he while he was trying all that in the morning, later that day he had his girlfriend in his arms.

He lowkey reminded me of Prince, just that Prince was sweet to both Grace and I.

I tuned off the shower and stepped out, wiping my body dry before I entered my room to dress up.

I sighed in relief from being released from yet another tiresome day. I later flopped into my bed, and something else apart from what I was thinking about came to mind.

Dr. Ranson

I really admired his smile and gentle nature. His first impression was quite good, really. He was affable, polite, helpful...ugh!

If only Eugene could learn some sense!

But then again, Eugene claims I'm the only person he's hostile towards, and I'm still wondering why!

My phone pinged, and I glanced at the message. It was a photo Marylove had sent.

I viewed it, and my eyes widened.It was a photo of my back in Eugene's chest and his hands gripping my upper arms.

Honestly, the photo was so romantic that I blushed a little. It looked like a boyfriend-girlfriend scenario. I was about to tap the video call button, but Marylove anticipated me.

"I'm the most nimble photographer ever, aren't I?"

"Mary, why would you take such a photo?" I whined.

"Sweety, you can delete the picture if you don't like it."

"No, not that."

"So you like it? Aww, I knew you did!" She cooed.

"Mary!" I groaned.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"Eugene." I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Eugene!" I repeated.

"Oh yes, yes...why didn't you speak up earlier...Jeez." She muttered. "All ears boo."

"He's a cheat." I stated.

"Girl, that's harsh."

"He is harsh." I gasped, and she narrowed her eyes.

"Okay fine...cheat is a strong word but then what would you say about him..considering the fact that he was a few centimetres away from  kissing me this morning and then later he had his girlfriend in his arms this evening?"

"This evening?"

"Yes! He brought her to the hospital for some reason. I had no idea about it."

"Oh darling... you know, maybe we're wrong in the first place. What if she's not even his girlfriend.."

"That could be true..." I sighed.

"Exactly!" She chuckled

"Or false..."

"Gosh girl, what do you want from this man?"

"To stop messing with me." I groaned. "And it's not like I don't tell him. He just doesn't seem to listen, ever!!"