13| Tesoro

BITING MY LIP I continue to look out the window of Antonio's car as he drives 100 mph

"I'm hungry," I blurt.

His head turns to me then goes back to the road as he makes a sharp turn heading in the direction of a Mcdonald's restaurant that now comes into view.

Slowing down he parks the car then presses a button which kills the engine. He removes his suit jacket and throws to the backseat then opens his door getting out.

As I'm removing my heels he walks around and opens the door holding my hand to help me out once I've finished.

"Thank you," I mutter when he closes the door for me.

We walk towards the entrance, pulling the doors open a little song playing as we enter.

"What do you want?" he tugs at my hand. I look down seeing as their still connected and smile.

"6 nuggets, fries and coke," I reply.

"Go find somewhere to sit I'll be there in a second," he looks down at me.

I nod letting go of his hand, frowning at the loss of warmth. But nonetheless go and look for a place to sit.

I find a little booth at the corner of the restaurant and slide in all the way down to the window. My acrylic nails tap against the table making little beats as I bite my lip.

A tray of food is placed in front of me with my order on it making my mouth water instantly from the smell.

Instead of taking the seat opposite me, Antonio slides in next to me and adjusts himself into a comfortable position, leaning his arms behind my head.

Opening the box of nuggets and the sweet and sour sauce I take one out, dip it then bite into it, a moan rippling out of me.

Antonio's body stiffens as he clears his throat and takes a few fries stuffing them into his mouth. "Is it good?" I ask turning my head to face him.

His eyes travel to my own as he nods then looks down at my lips.

His other hand travels up to the corner of my mouth wiping some of the sauce on them with his thumb. He brings his thumb to his mouth, his lips wrapping around as he sucks the sauce off.

"Good," he verbally replies.

My body heats up yet again but I try my best to ignore it and continue to eat my food.