70. - I do

Anyone else crying or is it just me?

ZAMIRA IRIS KINGS

FUCK. SHIT. why did traffic have to occur when I was late and rushing to go to the venue and get my make-up and hair done? Today was simply just not my day.

What makes it worse is Serenity's screams in the back as I try to put on different Nursery rhymes while driving. Safely.

'Baba black sheep' begins to play and her cries for attention lessen as she begins to babble slowly with the song.

The traffic slowly moves and my mind wonders to Antonio and Saint, wondering how they're doing. Then worry begins to flood my mind. What if he too was crying but not from attention and for me? What if Antonio dropped him?

Just then my phone began to ring and Antonio's contact number appeared. My hands moved quicker than the speed of light and pressed accept and the sound of his voice took over the short silence.

"He's fine. He's playing with the toys In the crib that they set up for him here," he reassures. I sigh and nod. "Ok, have you- have you gotten ready, checked the venue to make sure everything is alright? Anything?" I ask.

"Yes, yes and no. I havent't gotten ready yet. It'll be easier to have Saint go first since he's fidgety and hates being dressed," the sound of Saint laughing in the background is heard.

"How's our little peacemaker?" he refers to the little lady sitting in the back, staring at herself in the mirror that was set up since I couldn't turn back and directly check to make sure she was ok.

She wasn't so peaceful earlier. My inner thoughts snort.

"She's..." I look back at her once more through the rearview mirror.

Smiling at herself.

"She's fine." my eyes go back to the road.

The sound of him taking a slow deep breath is heard, his next words coming in slower and more hesitant. "Amore..." "...We have to talk... Later on."

"Why? Is something wrong? Do we have to call off the wedding-"

"No. No amore it's not about us. It's...It's about the-"

"Sir it's time to get Saint ready."

"Antonio-". "You know what we'll finish the conversation later yeah? Please don't worry amore I don't want to ruin today. Our day. I've already sorted it out I just need to go over it with you..." he sighs.