47. - Calm down

"WAKE HER UP AND TAKE HER TO THE SHOWERS," I hear my dads voice as I slowly begin to gain consciousness again

A bucket of ice-cold water is poured onto my body, giving me a slight brain freeze as my body shakes from the liquid.

The tight ropes are removed and I'm being picked up and dragged out of the room.

My mind feels heavy and completely unfocused, my eyes dancing around with black dots as we pass and turn through multiple hallways.

"You have 5 minutes to get your shit ready, any longer than that and we're busting into that room whether you're naked or not. There are fresh clothes around the corner," I'm pushed into a room but my body is unable to process the action so my ass hits the floor.

"The timer starts now."

Then a door is shut hard making me flinch.

Sighing I pick myself up and hiss feeling my limbs tighten over how hard I was used and beat up over the last 2 months.

The room is dark and gloomy, a small window sits far up where I can't reach it as a few showers are stacked around the room, no curtains to cover my body just...open.

I lift up and remove my shirt with the rest of my clothes chucking them to the ground and limp over towards one of the showers.

Cold water sprays over my body making my eyes sloop down to the ground watching as my own blood mixed with water pools around me.

Bruises and cuts are scattered all over my skin, I've gotten thinner and have eye bags under my eyes.

"4 more minutes," I hear banging on the door.

I roll my eyes and rub all over my body to make sure I'm clean, feeling my legs give out, my body sliding down the concrete wall probably leaving some unhealthy scratches.

Tears roll down my eyes, my breathing becoming a bit ragged, my hand clutching onto my heart which sits over my left breast.

I just wanna go home, to him, to everyone.

"2 more minutes," the door is banged again.

I close my eyes, lifting my head up, taking deep breaths until I'm facing the ceiling and let the water drown my face.

Several thoughts race through my mind until one has continuously rang in my head.

I need to leave, now.

Because if I don't....

"1 minute," the final bang is echoed through the room.

I'll go fucking feral.

-♛-

"How was the shower," my father smirks, sliding his phone into his dress pants pocket.