45. - Insult

⚠️TW⚠️: Mention of rape and rape/unconsented sexual scene. Please skip the writing of which is Italic if this may trigger you!

Safe reads <3

HE'S CHANGED, a lot

HE'S CHANGED, a lot.

His face reveals a few wrinkles, his right eye now a fully bleached color as a scratched scar runs through it from his eyebrow. He now has long locs of which are now tied back and he's wearing his signature black Armani suit.

The present he got from his beloved Iris.

His body has muscle but not the amount where you'd call him a body builder just enough to be seen as a person who somewhat works out.

"You look just like Iris," his head tilts.

I gulp.

"What do you want..." my voice isn't so confident like it usually is.

Because to him?

I'm weak, a nobody. I'm not Nyx. I'm Zamira Iris Kings the daughter who he'd sold because she... She was absolutely worthless to him.

I never obeyed, was always out of line.

But once upon a time. He used to love me. But it all went when my mother died.

Meaning to him... I died with her.

So selling me was his best option of confirming my so-called death in his sick and twisted mind. Because what would his 2 other daughters think if they found out their younger sister was killed by their own father?

He knew they would find out sooner or later.

And he didn't want to be seen as a monster by them.

My opinion not being included.

So instead of going through all that trouble. He made a deal with the devil of the underworld himself and sold me for 5 million dollars.

"I want my revenge," he says.

My mouth snaps shut.

"You killed her, my first and only love, your own mother. How cold-hearted-"

"Don't fucking blame that shit on me," my outburst earns a rough pull on my hair.

I groan in pain, my already high and aching migrane now beating into my scalp.

I didn't kill her.

"You may be fucking scary, and fearless to all those other men out there, Nyx. But to me you're just weak and fragile, so i'd watch my tone if I were you,"

My bottom lip trembles.

"Ever since I saw you at that party, with Antonio Russo," he clicks his tongue.