36. - Yours & Mine

*Sexual content* 😃
The pressure is getting worser....

*Sexual content* 😃The pressure is getting worser

"WHY'D YOU KILL HER".

"Kill? Kill who?" Zamira asks, dumbfounded.

"You know what I'm talking about tesoro," I raise her chin.

Cars whizz past us, the light droplets of rain hitting our foreheads as the city continues to shine brightly.

"No, no I don't," she moves her chin and places her cheek on my chest.

I lift her arm up and swipe the little bit of blood splattered onto her skin onto my thumb and show her. "No I don't," I mock her angelic voice.

You sound scruffy-

"Shut up, that could be anything," she scoffs.

"Anything? Like what? Ketchup?" I raise my eyebrows.

She nods and hums, "That excuse is overused."

"Ok then it could be period blood," she pulls out the menstrual cycle thing on me.

I frown knowing that I don't really have anything to say to that. You can't really say if a woman's lying that they're on their period or not.

"Ok, fine maybe I killed her but so what? She was looking at what's mine".

My heart skips a couple of beats when I hear her say the word I didn't think she'd ever say. Hers.

"Yours?"

"Yes mine," she looks up at me through her long lashes. "Why? Do you not like the sound of it?" she smiles.

"No- no, I-" my words begin to stumble over each other.

"You're cute," she chuckles.

"Cute? Cute my ass. I'll make sure that little comment changes while I fuck-"

She covers my mouth.

"Just know that I'm yours and you're mine, now shut up. And let's go I'm freezing," she sighs.

"But you're still cute".

-♛-

Once we got home I couldn't resist but live up to what I had said in the restaurant earlier. Which was to show her how beautiful she looks.

I carefully lay Zamira's back onto my bed, our lips never leaving each other as I do so.

I begin to trail soft kisses down her neck, hearing soft moans escape her mouth, her nails slightly grazing my clothed back.

"Antonio," she sighs as I move down.

My hands bunch up her dress to her hips and my head dips down in between her thighs, being met with her soaking wet red lace thongs