51. - All ours

Atp I think the book will get to around 70-90 chapters. Cause the things I have planned- sigh. I originally thought I'd end it at 50 but wow that's not possible.

"PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS?" I ask seeing her in deep thought

Her eyes move up to me, and she smiles, closing the lid of her water bottle before scootching over. "Come," she pats the spot next to her.

I loosen my tie and remove my jacket laying down right next to her in the uncomfortable hospital bed.

Again. How the fuck does she sleep in this?

Everyone has visited her today, including my cousin. They loved each other so much and eventually exchanged numbers and won't stop calling or texting.

I of course took her to the airport after the visit then went to work. Now I'm here for my last visitation of the day before I'm forced to leave her and let her sleep here alone.

...With guards outside the door and building all the time of course.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" she asks unexpectedly. "What do you mean?" I wipe the little bit of sauce from her lips and lick it off.

"Crazy, psychotic...a monster?" She looks up at me.

I frown. "Why do you ask? Did someone call you those things, i'll kill the-"

"No, no. I'm just asking," she smiles.

My lips part and a sigh escapes me.

"No I think you're fine, amazing. I mean sure for an average 'normal' human being they'd think so... But you were I don't know.... You were sort of forced or raised into this world," I answer honestly.

"So no I don't think that. But you know what?"

"What?"

"You're my crazy, psychotic and monstrous woman," I kiss her lips. "And I love that you have those traits because it makes you different."

She chuckles.

"I mean I just woke up from a procedure yesterday and asked you to fuck me. Isn't that..." she hisses in thought.

"Crazy?" I finish for her.

"We know damn well I would've fucked you raw in here if I woke up from a 2-year coma".

"That's just too much," she puts a bit of pressure on the first word.

"Really? I'm too much for you?"

"No," she rolls her eyes.

I smile at her.

"What can I say. I'm pussy whipped"

"Antonio I-"

"Hey sir, visitation hours are now over," a nurse barges into the room disturbing Zamira's words.