57. - "Buon Anno Nuovo"

Slightly longer by a few hundred words? Enjoy!!

MY EYES FLUTTER OPEN HEARING the loud clattering of pots and pans in the kitchen from Antonio and I's guest room downstairs

A heavy body is draped over mine as their face is stuffed under my shirt and into my tits, their arms hugging me tightly.

Over the last few days we've been staying at Angelica's mother's aka Antonio's grandmothers place. Within those few days I've gotten to know her and just like Angelica she doesn't seem to age.

They both look like they're in their fucking 30's - early 50's at max.

Her place is lovely and very quiet except of course not now as the family's many Aunt's, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces and Nephews are running around and trying to make our visit is spectacular.

Mine probably in specific because they all seemed to dodge the others but me when we came on the first night.

I've basically gotten to know a lot of people during the few days we've been here.

I've also surprisingly had major baby fever due to how many babies some of Antonio's cousins have.

I still don't get why he hates a bunch of them and Favourites Makayla and Drew they're all so lovely and welcoming.

Maybe it's because they stick their noses up your ass and ask too many personal questions... still don't see it.

"Antonio," I sigh trying to wiggle out of his tight grip but miserably failing.

He shakes his head, eyes still closed and mumbles something I'm not able to make out.

"Amore I have to pee," I whine.

He sighs, his grip loosening and I let out a breath of relief rushing over to the conjoint bathroom.

Once I've finished my business I make sure to wash my hands and enter the room again only to see him fast asleep, his lips slightly parted as he lets out light snores.

Cute.

I walk over to my suitcase and pick out my outfit for the day, which consists out of some black yoga pants with pockets at each side, a turtle neck long-sleeve black crop top, an oversized hoodie one of which is Antonio's due to the cold weather and some grey uggs.

I tie my hair up into a messy bun while walking to the bathroom then turn the shower knob to a burning hot temperature, removing my pyjamas while I wait for steam to come out, signalling that it's warmed up.

My body steps under the water, the warmth instantly covering me like a blanket, a small sigh escaping my lips.

When I've finished my long shower I apply some cream to my body and put on my clothes, spraying a few spritzes of perfume, then begin brushing and doing my hair, just leaving it in a claw clip since I don't have the energy to do any hairstyle like a simple braid.