15| Please

HIS EYES ARE DARK and dangerous filled with lust and desire

HIS EYES ARE DARK and dangerous filled with lust and desire. He wants this.

He wants me.

His lips connect with mine in a short rough kiss before moving down to my jaw and then to my neck.

He begins to attack my neck by sucking, biting, tugging and kissing it.

A soft moan escapes my lips when he pushes my hips down onto his hard on with the palm of his hands and begins to move my hips back and forth.

"What if someone sees us," I whisper breathlessly.

"Tinted windows," he pulls away from my neck staring at his work.

My pussy throbs just looking at him, his hair stuck to his forward his body under mine controlling me.

"Take it off," he commands.

I comply and remove the dress over my head, feeling the cold air on my breasts as they bounce a little making my nipples harden.

He takes his time admiring me, muttering a few heart-warming words like beautiful or cursing under his breath.

Antonio shifts under me latching his mouth onto my left tit.

My head falls back and my hands tighten their grip on his shoulder. "Fuck" I cuss under my breath.

One of my hands move up and behind his neck gripping his hair and pushing his head in a little. "Please," I sigh adding more pressure onto his clothed dick by grinding on it. My nipples are nibbled on as a result.

"Please what?" he moves his head back to look up at me, the warmth of his mouth leaving me.

"Touch me,"

Antonio smirks at me and licks his lips, his hands trailing down my body until they cup my now drenched cunt. "So wet," he murmurs

"And all for me,"

I grind myself onto his palm and muster a little groan from him.

His thumb brushes my slit before pushing in then back out.

Before I could even open my mouth to beg him my underwear is ripped off and thrown to the passenger seat.

A cold finger enters my hole earning a light gasp from me.

"You're drenched tesoro," he says.

All I can reply with is a moan as he begins to move his finger in and out of me slowly.

Another finger is added, his speed also increasing as I moan uncontrollably.

My body begins to move against his fingers and I feel them go in deeper, my wet juices being the only sound you can hear, along with my soft moans.