30. - Hallucinating

Things are about to get wild 😌.

I look at myself in the mirror, going over the make-up I had delicately put on not long ago

Angelica's new clothing line for her business had just dropped yesterday so she decided to have a little event since everything went out of stock during the first few hours of release.

Huge celeberties will being going to congratulate her as well as some of her family members who had flown in all the way from Italy.

I'm actually wearing one of her pieces right now. A sexy long satin sleeveless teal green dress with a beaded 'mermaid' corset and a high slit to my right thigh.

As I put on an earring my eyes meet Antonio's, who leans against the door frame of my bathroom, his arms crossed and his leg propped up over his foot

My eyes trail down his outfit, the usual black dress pants, white button up and a tie which sits on one of his shoulders.

"Can I help you?" I turn, finally finishing up on the last earring.

He smirks and walks over to me, handing me the tie and points to his neck, "Help me tesoro," he says.

"That sounds more like a command," I frown, "Maybe ask nicely and I will," I tilt my head placing it back onto his shoulder before brushing past him.

Now where are those things I need to wear for tonight.

I hear a deep sigh from behind me as well as feel a hand landing on my waist, "Will you help me with my tie?" he asks turning me around.

"I also need the magic word," I smile, flapping my eyelashes.

"Will you please help me with my tie," he grits, saying the word please as if it were a word of disgust.

"Yes, yes I will," I give him a teasing smile as I pick the tie up off of his shoulder.

"You look nice," I say looping it around, my hand brushing against his chin.

"Thank you Bellissima," his deep voice sounds out, the fanning of his breath hitting my forehead with each word.