16| Avoiding

SHIFTING IN MY chair I find myself constantly looking at Zamira though she's near the end of the conference table

Right now we're planning a mission of which we'll be going to get some of my men back since they'd gotten kidnapped a week ago while on their mission in France.

During all that we'll also be going to get back the shipment I had lost to the French.

Fucking idiots have pissed me off enough.

Matteo leans in next to Zamira and whispers something into her ear making her chuckle and I narrow my eyes

What the fuck?

"So what do you think of the plan so far?" Angelo says. My eyes dart to his and I give him a firm nod.

Ever since Zamira and I's little 'session' in the car 2 weeks ago she's been avoiding me, or hasn't said much.

Same thing really

Our eyes meet and I watch as her thighs clench a little.

She hasn't forgotten.

And I hope she never does.

"Great, so everyone get ready and packed tonight. We're going to France motherfuckers," Angelo smiles.

Everyone including Zamira stands and makes their way out of the conference room.

After everyone leaves I sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose as I stand and exit to go into my office and continue my long hours of work.

"Fuck off," Zamira shoos Justina's hands away from her hair

We're currently in one of the 7 SUV's driving from Paris to Marseille. It's been about 5 hours and 30 minutes into our drive and the girls have been arguing at random times for no absolute reason.

Let's just say I'm close to shooting my own brains out.

1 hour and 4 fucking minutes left.

"Can you guys just shut up," Matteo stuffs another piece of cake into his mouth, his airpods on and his computer open meaning he's probably watching something.