37. - Stronger.

MY HEAD FALLS INTO my hands as I get into yet another dead end

Call me weird, scold me for doing this when I know I said I'd be patient, do whatever you want but In all honesty or whatever. I genuinely want to know whats happening with my tesoro.

So I decided to try and get some information, background storyline, literally everything on her past.

After having sex last week we had fallen asleep only for me to wake up and hear her cry and talk in her dreams a few hours later.

I didn't know what the hell was happening in that dream but it scared her... Scared her so much that she thought I was one of them when I managed to shake her awake.

"Another dead end?" Matteo asks walking into my office without knocking. I look up and glare at him.

"If you're going to barge in and get all your cheeto dust everywhere I might just consider murdering you on the spot," I grumble.

He scoffs, "Please, you love me."

Sure...

"Did you find anything weird happening to her during mamas event?" I ask, listening to the squeaking of my chair as I bounce my leg up and down.

"No, not really. Either than the fact she didn't know who Trent Fucking Kings was," he frowns.

Idiots been obsessed with that new song 'Iris' that he released about 2 months ago.

Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful song... But I don't get all the hype.

Wait... Hold on Kings.

That sounds so familiar.

Zamira Kings.

Trent Kings.

"Get out"

"Wha-"

"Matteo," I growl.

"Fine, damn," he mutters backing up out of my office.

My fingers skim through the keyboard of my computer and I press the search button, watching as multiple images and information on Trent Kings pop up.

'Trent Declan Kings'
Singer/Rapper
56 years.
Wife (deceased): Iris Margot Kings
Daughter(s):
Amara Kings
Ayana Avory Kings
3rd child: Unknown?

Click to see released albums...

I bite the inside of my cheek, my eyes lingering on the '3rd child column' which is marked unknown.

Could it be?

No... She can't... Right?

Speaking of the woman herself... "Buongiorno amore," I smile up at the sleeping beauty who looks like a current mess.
[Goodmorning love]