20| Disappeared

Question: Who's the fave character atm?

"EW," Justina gags at the screen of my television

We're currently watching The Kardashians in my bed and I might be having a little bit of an obsession over it.

Maybe I'm into a little bit of drama?

You never know.

Our eyes fall to Matteo when my door bursts open, revealing him in a formal yet casual party outfit?

"Get ready ladies we're going go the club," he smirks flopping down onto my bed.

"Can you get your fat ass off-" Justina struggles to get him off of her foot.

I chuckle turning the tv off and slide out of bed with a little stretch.

"Why exactly are we going to the club?" I ask with my hands on my hips.

"Let's just say Antonio and Angelo are really boring and won't stick their heads out of work," Matteo sighs.

"Plus my brain was going to explode if I didn't get out of there," he adds on.

"He's not lying," Justina frowns.

"Angelo only came back and slept last night, I didn't see him this morning," she slides out of the sheets herself.

I give her a said smile and run my hands through my curls.

They're really taking this whole French thing seriously.

I mean I'm not going to lie I've been paranoid about it myself but not to the extent where I work or train everyday.

Ok maybe I train everyday but not work-

"That's depressing," I wince.

"Ya' think?" Matteo runs his hands over his face.

"So are you guys coming or not?" he sits up switching his gaze between the two of us.

"Is that even a question?" now its Justina and I's turn to smirk.

-♛-

Putting my hair in a half-up bun with the rest of it down, I sigh finally resting my arms from the straining pain of doing my hair.

Spraying a few puffs of perfume, I back up from the mirror and look over my outfit with a smile.

I'm wearing some black fitted jeans with a black and gold gucci belt, a cowl neck creamy nude coloured spaghetti strap top and some black heels.