21. - Pizza Parties

ANGELICA CONTINUES to brush through my wet curls as I sit on the ground, a bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries in my hand as I look up at the screen

Justina lays in my bed looking for another movie to watch as we've just finished watching the first movie of 365 days.

"Your hair is beautiful," Angelica compliments as she puts the hairbrush down and begins moisturizing it with my Shea Butter hair moisturizer.

"But hard to handle," I sigh loving the feeling of her massaging my scalp.

I had woke up this morning to a throbbing headache from last night not remembering much of what had happened.

Today was my hair wash day and I was not having it so I asked Angelica to help and she luckily and happily responded with a yes.

As you can tell of course.

For once my arms weren't dying from pain and I'm honestly grateful to have someone else handle my long curls for me.

Placing another strawberry into my mouth I shift a little between her legs as my ass is starting to feel numb.

Angelica parts my hair into four separate sections, tying 3 parts up as she grabs the hair dryer hesitantly.

"Are you sure this won't ruin it?" she asks shaking the hairdryer in her hands.

"The moisturizer will protect my hair, just make sure that it's in a medium to low temperature," I inform her.

She nods pursing her lips as she double checks but eventually turns on the hair dryer and beings to brush and blow dry my hair.

Just like I taught her.

-♛-

For the rest of the day it was just Antonio and I home.

Angelica went out with her friends and isn't coming back until tomorrow, maybe later around eleven if we're lucky. Justina and Angelo went out on a date but are probably going to crash at some hotel to do their...things.

Then Matteo he's on a mission somewhere in Arizona.

"I'm bored," I walk into Antonios office.

He slowly looks up from his work and sighs leaning back into his seat. "So you've decided to disturb me?" he asks spreading his legs.

His eyes roam around my outfit of the night which consists of a black tank top and some shorts while my eyes travel down to his rolled-up sleeves revealing his veiny arms and I nod. Slowly.

"Yeah, pretty much," I clear my throat.

He hums and stands from where he's sitting, walking towards me. "Then go, find something to do," he ushers me out of his office.