Bonus chapter!

Since I promised that the Epilogue and Bonus Chap would be posted on the same day. 😒

MY HEART WAS CURRENTLY beating out of my ass, as I quickly replied to Matteo, going over our plans

Why didn't Zamira tell me she had fucking sisters? And why the hell did I have to find out that she did through Matteo?

My gaze slipped over to her sleeping figure which cuddled me from the side. I tried to wiggle out of her grasp a few times but she threatened to cut my dick off if I did.

No dick equals no sex with Zamira. So I listened and stayed still.

I poked her cheek to wake her up and she grumbled something angrily under her breath before opening her eyes and looking up at me.

I shot her a smirk, my gaze moving down to her cleavage then back to her eyes to find her glaring at me.

"Get ready we're going somewhere," I leaned down to peck her lips. She sighed into the kiss and nodded slipping out of bed and moving to our bathroom, her ass moving with each step she took.

Goddamn.

I sound like a pervert-

I too followed after her and we got ready together, brushing our teeth and all that. We then got out and dressed into some clothes suitable enough to both be casual and fancy.

The twins were over at mamá's house for a sleepover and were due to come back at dinner today. They loved her so much it was so cute. But she was also gentle and patient with them, I loved watching their interactions.

"Where are we going?" Zamira asks looking at our hands which are linked together, mainly at the ring on my finger.

I smirk to myself as I continue to focus on the road ignoring her question.

The plan was to go on a double date, well a triple I guess you could say. Matteo and her second eldest sister Ayana I think were coming together as they were dating.

Of course Matteo didn't mention her much or only said his girlfriend instead of her name as he said he had been planning this for ages. They've been dating for about a year now I think.

Amara the eldest had a husband who would attend with her, his name was Aaron and they had 3 children going on four as she was pregnant. I met with them a few times while we planned this whole thing for their youngest sibling.

She sighs in defeat her eyes following the road as we move past multiple buildings until we reach a restaurant.

I exit the car and rush over to open the door for Zamira giving her a flashy grin, "M'lady."

"I want to punch you in the face," she grumbles. "No you want to kiss my face," I correct her as we link hands again, her ring slightly digging into my flesh.