58. - should've known

Time skip and D.R.A.M.A cause we need a little kick 💀Don't. Hate. Me 💪🏾

6 months later

6 months later...

MY FINGERS FIDDLE WITH EACH OTHER as Justina continues to inspect my dress with such hard eyes.

We've been shopping and making preparations for her wedding and if I'm being honest I'm a little jealous...

Antonio's been busier than ever these past few months and barely makes time for me anymore...

You could say we're sort of splitting apart.

We've also been fighting like feral cats. That shits crazy.

"You're making me nervous... What are your thoughts?" I sigh.

"Beautiful. Just the one for you. I mean look at the gold rims around-"

"You look amazing," she squeals squeezing my hand before pulling me into a tight hug, which luckily doesn't consist of a baby bump separating us anymore.

Oh yes,
Did I mention that Justina had her baby?

Probably not.

It was around May. She gave birth a month before her due date. Out of everyone I was the one most freaked out and I wasn't even giving birth... I was meant to be moral and emotional support.

Yet you cried the whole time.

Anyway, she had a beautiful baby girl who's full name is Estella Rose De Luca. She looks like a mix of both Angelo and Justina it's crazy. Hazel eyes, a beautiful button nose, dark brown hair.

Sometimes I just want to eat her!

Metaphorically.

"How's Estella doing?" I ask. "Better. Angelo is home with her today so I'm not too worried about having to call all the time like I do when there's a babysitter," she snorts.

"Do you and Antonio... You know still fight?"

"Yes....Sometimes. Only a little though," I let out a sad chuckle. "It's not like major or anything... But uhm yeah we're going to get that suit you sent to me yesterday, tomorrow,"

She gives me a sympathetic look.

"It was bound to happen, this whole fighting thing with these made men. The same thing happened with Angelo and I. He got too invested into being Antonio's right hand man and spent more time with that... The whole thing was a mess," she sighs.

"He'll come to his senses." she smiles.

Let's hope it's soon because bitch I'm about to back out from this battle.

-♛-

"Antonio. Are we going to get the suit tomorrow?" I repeat for the fourth time as I purse my lips. His hair is dishevelled and he has dark circles under his eyes. He's a complete mess.