46. - Guilty

TW: Self-harm, mention of rape or unconsented sex.

ANOTHER FUCKING DEAD END

It's been a month now since I've seen her and I'm going crazy. And I fucking lied, I promised my mother I'd tone down on the drinking but I can't stop.

Do I feel any sort of guilt for that?

Not really... But I really did try to stop.

Everyday my rage seems to bubble up, and fuck I'm tired.

I just want her back... Here in my arms.

God please help me.

Today was- is her birthday, November 22nd.

I'd received 2 videos, one of her being tortured by her father not only mentally but physically and another of some other men singing and wishing her a happy birthday with stupid smirks on their faces.

I couldn't watch the rest because I knew what was going to happen. They were going to rape her.

"Fuck," I scream throwing my computer across the room.

I groan in pure frustration banging my hands on the table and look down at my almost empty vodka bottle.

Picking it up I chug the rest down and throw that across the room watching as it hits the wall and shatters into a thousand pieces, then leave my office.

"Get someone to clean that up," my tone is venomous. The guard nods and scurries off.

"Antonio," Justina gasps when she sees me. She's wearing some sweat pants, and an oversized hoodie, her hair in a very messy bun.

"What," I grumble unlocking the cupboard containing all the alcohol I had some maids buy yesterday.

"You're drinking to much, stop, Zamia wouldn't-"

"Don't fucking bring her up," I snap.

"You don't get to fucking do that when you're the reason she's gone," she backs away when I abruptly turn and slowly stride towards her, a disgusted snarl on my face.

"If it wasn't for you she would be here, I've fucking tried by all means not to blame it on you but the harsh truth Justina is that it is your fault."

"I know," she shakingly breathes.

"Good. Then I hope that for the past month you've been feeling guilty knowing that you not only lost my happiness but your own best friend."

A tear slips from her eyes, "I do feel guilty."

I scoff and walk to grab another bottle of vodka before leaving the kitchen.

Fucking bitch.

-♛-

My eyes land on the small fire on top of the candle which is held by a cupcake. My frown deepens and I look up at my mother who hands it over for me.