35. - Bellissima.

"ARE YOU ASKING ME on a date, or are you telling me to go with you?" I tap my foot onto the ground, crossing my arms

"Asking you?" he says in a duh tone.

"Asking is 'will you go on a date with me', not 'go on a date with me," I scoff mocking his deep voice.

"It's the same thing,"

"It's really not,"

"Yes it is"

"No it isn't,"

"Yes it is"

"No-"

"Ok." he says frustrated.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

My eyebrows raise, encouraging him to say the word I know he doesn't enjoy saying much.

"Please". He grits.

"Of course I will," I smile.

His shoulders slump and he slowly walks toward me, pulling me in for a hug. "You drive me fucking crazy tesoro, you know that?" he kisses my neck.

I roll my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck and inhale his strong scent. "You drive me crazy," I sigh.

"As if," he scoffs.

I roll my eyes.

"Ok so what's the theme, beach, movie night, restaurant?" I list all the possible things I could come up with.

"Just dress up nice and you'll find out, but be ready by 7" he grabs my jaw and tilts my head up. "Yes sir," I give him a dimpled smile.

He gives me one too and leans in kissing my lips a few times before pulling back.

"See you then bellissima".

-♛-

My eyes trail over to the shopping bag my dress is in as I put my necklace on and scan the make-up on my face through the big mirror in front of me.

"Holy fuck-" Justina gasps coming out of the bathroom.

I turn and smile at her, "What do you think," I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"You look so fucking sexy, and you haven't even put on the outfit!" She exclaims.

"God has favorites," she frowns and I roll my eyes at her comment.