23. - Miss you

"GERMANY?" I ask, flicking my gaze over to Antonio

"Germany," he sighs sliding the a folder across the table.

Matteo grabs it and skims through it at a quick pace before looking up and nodding.

"And why exactly can't I come?" I ask watching Matteos movements as he stands and leaves the conference room.

"Because I need you to take care of my mamma," he sighs.

And my gaze is back on him.

"Why can't-"

"I trust you to take care of her," he gives me light pleading eyes.

My mouth instantly shuts and I nod with a frown. "Ok," I whisper under my breath.

Justina flickers her gaze between Antonio and I in quick motions as she narrows her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Now back to the mission," he rubs the bridge of his nose.

Antonio begins to explain what will happen.

Obviously I'd be here alone along with a few guards making sure Angelica was safe, she was our top priority. As for the rest, they'd be going to Germany for a mission.

To be honest I didn't really listen to that part because of how upset I am that I'm not going there to help.

But it'd be nice to spend time with Angelica alone. No interruptions.

"You may leave," he finishes off as he makes the first exit.

Everyone including me stands and goes go take our leave but I feel a soft familiar hand grab my wrist and pull me back.

"What was that?" Justina whisper yells.

"What was what?" I frown as I begin to walk away, only for her to rush up and follow behind me.

"That- that thing with Antonio, why did he stare at you like that?" she gasps.

"Are you two-"

"No we're not, we're not dating," I let out a frustrated groan.

"Then what? Fuck buddies with benefits," she scoffs.

"Zamira something Kings," she snaps forcing me to stop in my tracks as she stands in front of me.

"Please tell me what's going on between you and Antonio. He never looks at anyone at a meeting like that," she exhales.