Taehee Chapter : 12

TAEHEE : a unisex name , great expressing a wish to grow healthy, happy and strong.

Author's pov

Another day had dawned.The sun poured through the window of Taehyung room. The sunlight is warm not harsh . Two souls snuggle into each other. Taehyung woke up and a smile appeared on his face when he felt Jungkook presence around him. He scooted closer and loved the closeness .

Taehyung yawned and then rubbed his bleary eyes. He looked up and began observing Jungkook features. He noticed how cute Jungkook can look , he has always seen him as a cool, quiet and calm person but when he is sleeping he looks like a kid. The mole beneath his lip, perfectly round face, thin upper lip and bottom chubby lip making him look like a bunny then his cute boop nose wasn't helping either too cute to handle. A giggle left from Taehyung mouth . A small scar on Jungkook cheek caught his attention. He trailed his finger on that scar and scooted towards Jungkook face and pecked it.

But Jungkook woke up, Taehyung panicked and closed his eyes. He was pretending to sleep. Jungkook rubbed his eye and looked at Taehyung smiled lazily.
" I know you're up " Jungkook said in his morning deep voice.

Taehyung huffed cutely and said " Ani I'm sleeping " . Jungkook yawned and asked " Really?" . Taehyung blushed after hearing his deep voice. Jungkook stretched his limbs , glancing at Taehyung. He got up, the other noticed but kept his eyes closed and a smile formed on his face.

Jungkook caged him with his hands and started peppering his face with kisses. Taehyung giggled loudly, and those giggles were music for Jungkook.

" Hyung I'm up. I'm up.. " Taehyung said in between his giggles. Jungkook lay upon him. Both breathing heavily. Then they realized how close they were , their cheeks turned red. Jungkook pulled away quickly, and stood up awkwardly. Taehyung called him with closed eyes.

" Hyung carry me " . Jungkook being whipped for him, he carried him right away. Taehyung nuzzled into his neck , falling asleep again. Jungkook walked them to washbasin . He saw there was one more new brush .

" Baby let's brush." Jungkook said. Taehyung huffed and snuggled more into his shoulder .

" Okay if you'll not get up. We'll not go to Myeongdong. " Jungkook teased him. Taehyung immediately opened his eyes and stepped down.

" I'm up, where is my brush ? " Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled, Taehyung noticed him and hit him with his tiny fist. They brushed . Then freshen up. Taehyung was in the bathroom showering.

" Tae do you have any spare shirts or pants of my size. My uniform is dirty. "Jungkook said from the room

" Yes hyung I already put them, it's in the first cupboard white Tee and black jeans they're big in size they'll fit you . You can take them" Taehyung said, he was drying his hair in the bathroom but then his eyes widened. He called Jungkook while wearing his clothes but Jungkook didn't hear him .

Jungkook opened the cupboard , he saw a t-shirt and jeans. But when he was taking them out , a dress fell down. He picked up the dress. He looked up and opened the other door of the cupboard. He saw some more female tops. Jungkook didn't know what to think about these dresses.

Taehyung rushed to him, he halted when he saw Jungkook was holding a dress in his hand. Jungkook turned around. He looked straight into Taehyung eyes. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.