The end Chapter : 55*

Author's pov, a year later

He took a deep breath, took the bouquet in his hand, and finally stepped out of the car. He locked the car and walked towards the building. He took the elevator and went upstairs.

He walked with heavy steps towards the apartment in front of him. He paused for a moment. He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes.and pressed the bell. He exhaled after pressing the bell, tapping his foot. He heard the footsteps, and his breath hitched. The door opened.

"Whom do you want to meet?" and that was not the person that he was expecting. The smile faded from his lips.

" Tae... " he uttered.

"You mean Kim Taehee, the previous owner of this apartment?" That woman said.

"Previous?" he muttered.

" Yes. "She sold this apartment to my husband." She said and saw the bouquet in the other hand and his haircut.

"Sorry for disturbing you." He spoke softly.

"It's okay." She mumbled. He turned his heels. He was walking slowly towards the staircase.

"Umm, Mr., Miss Taehee shifted to Banpo Dong 1 or maybe 2, Gangnum Gu. I don't know the exact address. " She said. He thanked her with a small smile. She bent lightly and closed the door.

"What could be the reason why she shifted?" He mumbled to himself. He came down the stairs through the elevator. He went to his car. He sat in the car with disappointment.

"Now where will I search for her?" He said this while looking at the bouquet in his hands. He closed his eyes with a sigh. He opened his eyes.

"I'll find you, Tae." He said that and started the car. The only person he wants to see is her.

__________________________________

It's been almost an hour since he reached Banpo while searching for her. He came to another area. He walked to talk to the sixth watchman.

"Umm, does Dr. Kim Taehee live in this area?"

"Yes, sir." Watchman said. He let out a long sigh of relief, and a smile spread across his lips.

"House no.?" He asked.

"Sir, I can't give you a house number like this. You've got to tell your name, number, and car number. " He said.

"Okay, okay." He nodded vigorously.

"So your name, sir?" Watchman asked.

"Park Jimin." He said to tell his number. His 18 months of military service are over. He came back to Seoul last night. And in the morning, he went to see the only person for whom he actually left.

He parked his car, and a smile was there on his lips. He looked at himself in the car mirror. He fixed his shirt, picked up the bouquet, and brought her her favourite cheesecake. He locked his car. He searched for her house.

"12/8, where is it? And his eyes finally caught the house. He looked at the house. It was a simple house, not too big or too small.

He walked slowly, and he stopped when he saw her. There she was standing, looking prettier than ever, back facing him. The door was open. He knocked on the door. And when she turned, he felt like everything paused for him.