Ecstasy Chapter : 14

ECSTASY : a state of elated bliss

Author's pov

Sept, 2015

It's been more than a year since they have been in a relationship. They are happier than ever. It's their last year of high school. They still don't interact in school but always keep an eye on each other. Sometimes they do get annoyed especially Taehyung , being in a relationship but still can't talk . And as their streams are different , they share only 3 lectures together. But it's better than having any fuss. They want to live peacefully and they're fine with people not knowing about their relationship.

Jungkook parents did notice change in him , how he remained outside more than usual. His mom was actually happy seeing him living like other youngsters of his age. His dad is also fine with it, they did have some beef last year on the topic of why Jungkook remained outside so much and a bodyguard told his dad . And Jungkook also told him to keep guards away from him, he can protect himself he is not a kid anymore.

In the end his father did what Jungkook said, their relationship must not be sweet and loving like a normal son and father duo but he does love him. His parents don't know about his relationship. Even in school nobody knows about that. But they do know Jungkook has a girlfriend. Two months ago, a girl proposed Jungkook in front of everyone , Taehyung was also there. So he declared that he has a girlfriend .

Taehyung trusts Jungkook for life that's why he doesn't argue on such topics with Jungkook even though he did get jealous sometimes like any other partner but he trusts him a lot. He knows that Jungkook only loves him .

A student did see him with Taehyung when he was dressed up as a girl but his face was covered with a mask. And he spread that news everywhere in school that Jungkook actually has a beautiful girlfriend .

At the present moment. Taehyung is waiting for Jungkook. He is all dolled up just for Jungkook as it's his 19th birthday. He decorated the room and baked a cake.

Taehyung has turned more feminine , his curves are more visible . They both changed a lot in a year. Jungkook has become more muscular and has become more protective and possessive for Taehyung. Taehee has taken over Taehyung . He is Taehyung at school . But outside the school he is Taehee. Even when Taehyung doesn't dress up like a girl, he is Taehee for Jungkook. And Taehyung loves that treatment.

Jungkook finally arrived, he unlocked the door and opened it then locked it again. His throat went dry when he saw how beautiful Taehyung was looking. He was wearing a strappy cowl neck satin dress that he bought for him. And high heels weren't helping either, making him look hotter. Taehyung was looking down and feeling shy under Jungkook gaze. He never wore such a hot dress before. But his eyes went on the clock it was 12 : 00 am. He picked up the cake and lightened the candle.