Pardesi Chapter : 32

Waqt ne kar dala banta dhar,
ib ke hovegaa aage yaar

Author's pov

Jimin was lying down on his bed staring at the ceiling .

But he wasn't alone in the room. After that incident, he also didn't leave his house for couple of days . He's been drinking alcohol and smoking but nothing calmed him. He broken things at his house. He went to club but didn't go inside and came back to his house. And now he booked a mistress . She's sitting on the couch for almost an hour. He hasn't done anything . She talked with him sweetly in the beginning but now she was getting annoyed.

" Mr Romeo if you're done with your heartbreak then do something. "She annoyed .

" I don't know if you've family or friends but I've friends so please do anything if you want or let me fucking go ." She retorted.

Jimin walked to her, removing his shirt, she gulped with sudden reaction but nonetheless she also removed her top . He caressed her face with his fingers. She closed her eyes and bite her lip . But he pulled her hair. She moaned . Jimin shook his head with a sigh. He stood up.

" Stop faking it I haven't even done anything. " He said while taking out the money from his wallet.

" Here's your money. Leave . "

" What was that? You just booked me for nothing." She said with disbelief.

" Do you want money or not? " Jimin spoken. She immediately took the money from his hands.

" Yes yes I want it. " She picked up her handbag. And wore her top and coat. She was heading back to leave. But glanced at him.

" Start sharing your pain instead of keeping it inside. "

He was going to open alcohol bottle but her words stopped him. He didn't look back at her. She left. He opened and chucked the alcohol but her words played in his head.

" Do you've family or friends? "

He sighed and picked his phone. He finally opened Taehee audio message.

" Where are you ? At least tell me if you're okay or not. "

" I'm trying to stay away from you as you said and now you're asking how am I? " He mused to himself.

He stood in front of mirror looked at his reflection ,he was looking like a mess. He shaved his mustache. Cut long strands of hair that were covering his eyes.

He got ready and looked at himself for one last time and left his house to meet Taehee .

" I should buy something for her." He thought but as it was around 10 PM most of the shops were closing. He drive further and there was one female clothing showroom was open. He stopped his car in front of that showroom.

He entered there. But there were so many different types of clothes. He got confused .

" Sir we're going to close soon." An employee said softly. He nodded.

" Which one she'll like ? " He said to himself while holding three different sweaters.

" Let's buy three of them. " He said and went to checkout.

He put the clothes on counter. And checked his watch.

" Sir your bill is 130000 won " That cashier said.