Epiphany Chapter : 15

EPIPHANY : a moment of sudden and great revelation or realization.

Author's pov

" Mom " Jungkook said. Jungkook throat went dry, he was wishing to god that please make this situation a dream. Because if it's reality, they'll be in big trouble.

" Yes Jungkook me " Mrs Jeon said.

Taehyung stood behind Jungkook in fear, their heart beat quickens. Taehyung hand was shivering, Jungkook felt that and he held his hand.

" Mmom... What are you doing herre? " Jungkook stammered.

" I could ask the same question Mr. " Mrs Jeon chuckled. Her eyes went on Taehyung.

" Will you not greet your boyfriend's mom? " She teased. Jungkook eyes widened , same for Taehyung.

" How ..do you know? " Jungkook stuttered.

" Uff Jungkook it's pretty clear the way she's holding your hand it said everything. " She said.

Taehyung bowed to her but didn't say a word, one single word from his mouth then they're doomed.

" Jungkook your choice is great, you found a gorgeous girl for yourself. Pretty tall tho. Are you a model? " She stated. As Taehyung features are soft it's not easy to identify he is not a girl.

" Mom we've to go somewhere. We're leaving. " Jungkook said suddenly dragging Taehyung to the car.

" Atleast tell me your girlfriend's name " She said. But Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the car . Taehyung bowed to her one more time before sitting again in the car. Jungkook started the car and left . Mrs Jeon turned to her secretary.

" I want to know everything about this girl. " She started wearing her glasses , and the driver opened the door for her. She sat in the car.

" I hope you're not dating some cheap shit And if you're then it better be a hookup ." She said inside her head.

On the other hand, Jungkook was driving fast . Taehyung was having an anxiety attack he was mumbling things.

" Kookie what are we going to do now? I'm so scared. Kookie why aren't you saying anything ? Kookie what if she found I'm not a girl. Please say something. "

Jungkook couldn't hear anything he was driving insanely. Sweat was dripping from his forehead, grip tightened on the steering wheel. His mind was flooding with so many thoughts . He didn't notice a car was coming from the front . He kept on driving .

" JUNGKOOK " Taehyung yelled and pulled the brake . Before their head could collide with the dashboard and steering wheel air bags opened.

A few minutes later Jungkook opened his eyes and felt a sharp pain in his head. It didn't get injured but a sudden hit made it ache. He touched his head. The first thing he did was call Taehyung.

" Baby " His eyes widened in fear, Taehyung was fainted. He removed his seat belt. He moved closer to Taehyung, He put him back on the seat.

" Shit shit Tae baby please open your eyes " He touched Taehyung face. He saw a scratch on his head.

" Baby please wake up." Jungkook was literally panicking. He began searching for a water bottle and he found one.

He took some water in his hand and poured it on Taehyung face. Taehyung finally woke up. His head was also aching. He felt weight on his body. Jungkook hugged him.

" Baby I'm sorry I don't know what happened to me . I was so scared when you weren't opening your eyes. I'm sorry I'm so stupid. " Jungkook rambled nuzzling into Taehyung shoulder. Taehyung sighed and placed his hand on Jungkook back.