Meherma Chapter : 7

MEHERMA : sun and moon

Author's pov

Jungkook carried Junghoon , he looked up and his heart missed a beat . He felt a sense of deja vu when he saw Taehee. He paused for a while and tried to remember where he had seen Taehee. Then suddenly Junghoon grabbed Jungkook shirt and brought him back to reality.

" Hi we are new here. And I'm sorry on behalf of my son Miss... " Jungkook breathed softly . He was still a little dazed.

Taehee took a deep breath and straightened up her back and said confidently " Kim Taehee "

"My name is Jungkook " Jungkook replied with a small smile. But then recalling the name again made his blood run cold . He looked straight into Taehee eyes and uttered with bewilderment

" Taehyung "

Taehee looked back in his eyes and said again " It's Kim Taehee " . She unlocked the door and went inside her home leaving the shocked Jungkook behind.

Jungkook went back to his apartment, bewildered. He placed down Junghoon and sat on the couch. He was too shocked to process what just happened. A lot of old memories traced his soul , his throat going dry . A sad smile appeared on Jungkook's face.

" It's you Tae, I know it's you. You kept this name that I've given you... You must've hated me a lot. It's been years but your memories are still fogged inside my head and heart. "

Jungkook took out an old picture frame from a box , that was his school picture but behind that picture there was one picture hidden.

"I'm not even capable enough to make eye contact with you

"I'm not even capable enough to make eye contact with you . I tried Tae to replace you but I couldn't. I don't think I'll ever replace you. " He said while caressing the picture.

" Yes Nayeon was correct I couldn't give her love that she wanted because it was always you Tae, it's still you Tae in my heart. Taehee....."

On the other hand. Taehee threw her bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to drink some water to calm herself . She started walking back and forth in the living room . But even so her heart was racing, she stopped and looked back at the store room and rushed there.

She started searching for a certain carton box. Her white dress became dirty in searching for that but she was too restless to care about that. After searching so much she found it and came out with that box in her hand.

Her hands were dirty with dust, she gulped when she tried to open the box. Her hands were shivering but nonetheless she opened it. There were some dresses , some gifts but Taehee was searching for a small box. She found it. There were a lot of paloroids pictures there .