Nemesism Chapter 44*

NEMESISM : frustration, anger directed inward , towards oneself and one's way of living

Flashback

Jungkook woke up. He patted the side of his bed and felt nothing. He immediately sat up. And looked around. He looked at the clock. It was around 7:30 am. He looked around and there was no suitcase.

" Fuck. No Tae " He stood up from bed. And came out of the room .

" JAESUK DAMIN...." He called the servants. They rushed towards him and bowed .

" Sir what happened ? " The security guard came. A slap landed on his face. Other servants gasped.

" WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WHEN TAEHEE LEFT? " Jungkook was fuming in anger. Even Nayeon heard him yelling.

" S... S.. Sir I don't know. Sir i was not sleeping. "

" I DON'T FUCKING PAY YOU TO SLEEP....... You're fired. "Jungkook said pushing away the guard ruthlessly.

" No sir please. " The guard begged.

" Take him out. " Jungkook said to other guards. He rushed towards his room to take his car keys . He was going in but then his eyes went on Junghoon room and there he saw Nayeon. His blood boiled more. He went inside the room. Junghoon was sleeping.

" Jung.. Jungkook. " She mumbled nervously. Jungkook held her jaw.

" Bitch you're the reason why my Tae left and that bloody Jeon Ji hye...."

" Uhh...its..hur..ting " Nayeon uttered. She tried to remove his hand but his grip was so tight.

"Who the fuck told you to come inside my son's room. You fucking whore around first and now you really think because of Junghoon I'll accept you. " He remarked. He saw Junghoon was waking up and he pushed her away. Nayeon coughed. Jungkook looked at the clock. He was getting frustrated. He carried Junghoon.

He went to his room and picked his car keys and mask. He rushed out of the room. Everyone was seeing him how he was going crazy without Taehee and how his eyes were filled with tears. But only Ahjumma was not surprised because she had seen the similar scenarios seven years ago. And tears filled Nayeon eyes. Ahjumma saw her and felt bad for her.

" Who is she ? I spent three years with him but he still not fell for me. And here he is going crazy for a girl whom he met few months ago. " She said trying to gulp back her tears.

" Because it was always her inside his heart. " Ahjumma said and Nayeon looked at her in confusion.

___________________________________

Jungkook reached Taehee apartment. Junghoon almost woke up. He was whining. Jungkook continuously pressed the bell . But no one opened the door. Jungkook pleaded.

" Tae I know you're up. Baby please open the door. Please... Please.... " But still she didn't open . And Junghoon started crying because of all the voices.
And Jungkook looked at him and suddenly he heard sound of opening door. A small smile appeared on his lips. Taehee came out.

" What happened to him ? " She didn't think much and carried Junghoon in her arms. Hugging him closer to her heart . Junghoon was crying. She caressed his back.

" Ssh..baby...Tete is here. " She said kissing his head. Jungkook gulped and he felt pathetic when Taehee referred herself as Tete. He remembered how she was crying and asked him " Why Junghoon does not call her eomma" For the first time he felt how she felt .