All for Love Chapter : 37 *

Guilty or innocent
My love is infinite, I'm giving it

Author's pov

It's been a month since Taehee given a second chance to Jungkook. She was already too vulnerable and alone so she gave in.

Taehee taking things slow as she still hasn't completely moved on from Jimin . And she also wants to know Jungkook and Junghoon more. Jungkook is making her feel as she's the most precious person for him . He also takes her out at night with Junghoon .

Taehee takes care of Junghoon sometimes but she's not letting him completely attached to her as she is still trying to trust Jungkook fully. But Jungkook so far didn't give her much reason to not trust him.

Everything is going pretty well so far but for how long.

Currently she was in her home . She heard a knock on the door. She smiled softly knowing who it was. She opened the gate. It was Jungkook and Junghoon .

" Aaigo where were you the whole day little bunny ? " Taehee said with a chuckle. Taehee said carrying Junghoon.

" He was at their grandparents house. " Jungkook said nervously. Taehee smiled dropped but she sighed. She started walking with Junghoon in her arms. Jungkook closed the door . Jungkook held Taehee hand softly.

" Tae I'm sorry . You know that he loves them . " He said. Taehee sighed . She nodded softly.

" Tete almoni bought hoonie cal. " Junghoon said. Taehee made a shock face.

" Really ????? " She asked. Junghoon nodded happily.

" Jungkook sit I've cooked jangjangmyeon . " She said with a smile. Jungkook nodded . He was going to sit but his eyes went on Taehee laptop. Taehee went into the room with Junghoon to bring something . Jungkook eyes widened when he looked closely at the laptop. He went near to the laptop.

" Tae is applying for job at the SHU hospital. No no no...Fuck it comes under Jeon Enterprises. "

Taehee came out with Junghoon . Jungkook looked at her ,  his breath hitched. He gulped and decided to ask her later. They ate dinner. Half an hour later Junghoon fell asleep. Taehee made hot choco for herself and Jungkook.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. Taehee called him , he came back to his senses and smiled. Taehee placed his mug on table . She sat beside him on the couch . Jungkook held Taehee waist. 

" Tae I still can't believe it. You're finally here with me. " Jungkook said nuzzling into her waist . Taehee took a deep breath and also placed her mug on table and began combining Jungkook hair.

" Is everything okay at work ? " She asked. Jungkook hummed in response. They were embraced in each other arms but one was restless. Couple of minutes later Jungkook broke the silence.

" Tae , are you applying for job ? "
He asked. Taehee was a little amazed.

" How did you know ? " She asked.

" I saw on your laptop. Why didn't you tell me ? " Jubgkook questioned.

" I was going to tell you tonight . It's SHU . I've been at home for almost 2 months now. So I...." Taehee was speaking but Jungkook cut her off .

" You're not going to do that . " He said nonchalantly still hugging her . Taehee was astonished to hear his tone  . Jungkook also realized how he said and he looked up. Before she could say anything or put much thought he smiled softly.