Twitterpated Chapter : 52*

TWITTERPATED : lovestruck

Author's pov

Taehee saw a man smoking cigarette. He was walking beside them. She got it right away who was that.

" Tae... I want... " Before he could complete she mumbled that man's name.

" Jungkook. " She said. Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. He walk passed them. However when he heard the voice he knew whom it belongs to. He stopped and turned.

" Tae.... " He clenched his jaw when he saw Sehun. Same goes for Sehun. Jungkook smiled sarcastically.

" So leaving me was already pre planned. " He said looking at them. Sehun held Taehee hand.

" Let's go Tae. " He said pulling her to move.

" At least introduce me with your lover Kim Taehee. CHEATER. " He yelled. From his voice it was clear he was drunk. Anger was rushing through Sehun . He clenched his jaw . Words weren't coming out of Taehee mouth. She knew one single word from her mouth both Jungkook and Sehun will end up into a fight. She gulped.

" Are you afraid Mr Lover ? Kim Taehee will fall for me again if she stayed here. Can't keep his girl to himself ? " Jungkook hit Sehun ego. Sehun clenched his fist he forgotten he was holding Taehee hand . Taehee hissed in pain.

" Sehun Let's go.... " She mumbled. It was late night there was no one around that area.

" Called me coward first and now dating another coward. Stopping him. Bit.. " Before Jungkook complete a fist landed on his face.

" SEHUN. " Taehee screamed. Jungkook managed to balance himself though he was drunk. He tilted his head and punched back Sehun

" BECAUSE OF YOU SHE LEFT ME.. " Jungkook yelled . Sehun got scratch from his watch on his cheek.

" I WAS FUCKING CORRECT. THIS FUCKER WAS YOUR LOVER. " He yelled pointing at Taehee. Sehun tightened his knuckle and hit back.

" Stop it both of you. " Taehee half yelled . They held each other's collar.Jungkook punched Sehun But Sehun harshly pushed Jungkook on the ground. He hovered over him and held his collar with other hand.

" FUCKER BECAUSE OF YOU SHE CRIED EVERY NIGHT. " He punched Jungkook. His forehead veins popping.

" SHE SUFFERED SO MUCH" One more punch landed on Jungkook face. Taehee paused and saw his eyes were red in anger.

" SHE WOULD'VE DIED IF I HADN'T COME. " Tears left from Taehee eyes after hearing Sehun.

" WHY DID YOU HURT HER ? " One more punch landed. But she was also afraid because she never saw this side of Sehun. Blood come out of Jungkook mouth. He was bruised . Her eyes widened. She knew if somebody found about it then they will be in a big problem.

" You'll kill him stop it. " She yelled. But he didn't budge.

" WHY ? " One more punch.

" WHY? " He was going to hit one more time but Taehee came and pushed him with all her power.

" SEHUN STOP IT. ARE YOU GONNA KILL HIM ? " She screamed . Sehun fell on his hand. He was still so angry. He stood up and was going to pick something to hit other. Taehee immediately stood up . She held his hand.

" Tae step away." He warned her. He didn't want to hurt her.

" Sehun stop it. Please. See I'm fine. I'm okay. " She pleaded. He was going to push her away . Jungkook touched the dripping blood . He smiled darkly.
He coughed blood.