Dawn Chapter : 8

DAWN : the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise.

Author's pov

9 years ago , Second year of High School

𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔From Seoul17 years old Looks scary but actually nice Rarely talks to anyoneTopper

𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔
From Seoul
17 years old
Looks scary but actually nice
Rarely talks to anyone
Topper

" New year of high school, same me." Jungkook said to himself while wearing his tie.

He heard a knock on his door, he thought maybe it was his father or mother but it was his butler.

" And I thought they'd come to say something to me. How can I forget they don't have time for me? " He said inside his head, a sad smile appeared on his face .

" Young master are you ready? "

He just carried his bagpack and started walking downstairs ignoring Butler. He saw his mother talking on the phone.

" Of course I've bought those pairs of heels. I'll wear them tomorrow's party. I'm so excited for this party. "

" She has time for a party but has no time to attend her son's taekwondo match. "

He sat on the dining table. His mother was so engrossed in talking she didn't even notice Jungkook presence. Then a maid came, she's been working in their mansion since Jungkook was an infant.

" Young Master I've made your favorite today for lunch. And all the best for 11th grade. " She said cheering him up. Jungkook thanked her softly.

She glanced at Jungkook's mother, she saw how she was engrossed in talking. She finally took that chance and caressed Jungkook head softly like a mother and mumbled " Please try to make friends this year kook"

Jungkook didn't say anything just looked down and nodded. Jungkook is actually brought up by maids and his butler. They know about him more than his parents. What does he like? What does he not like? When he is frustrated and sad?

He finished his breakfast . He stood up and took his plates and gave them to the maids. He carried his bag on his shoulder , glanced at his mother one last time and left.

He was going to sit in the car. He saw his father, talking on the phone about some deal. His father looked back at him.

" Top this year as well. " His father said and left. Jungkook didn't say anything and sat in the car. He is used to it.

His butler sat on the driver seat and saw jungkook through the mirror. He sighed.

They reached school. His butler opened the door for him. Jungkook came out.

" All the best young master." His butler said.

Jungkook entered the gate, as always girls started looking at him. He is a handsome , topper, taekwondo champion and a billionaire. So most of the girls want to be in a relationship with him. But Jungkook stayed away from them. Whenever someone tries to propose to him. He said no to them politely instead of insulting them or using them for pleasure, which actually shocks most of them as he is a billionaire so they think he's probably a rich spoil brat. His classmates don't try to bother him much though because they understood Jungkook doesn't like to interact much.