Resentment Chapter : 47*

RESENTMENT : a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will

20 days later

" But it's soooooooo bitter. " Taehee whined.

" No whining you've to drink it. " Sehun said sternly. Taehee showed her puppy eyes and pouted more.

 Taehee showed her puppy eyes and pouted more

Sehun paused . He shook his head and looked away.

" Tae not these eyes. " She pouted more.

" I don't like it ahhhh. "She whined again while holding her plushie. He looked back at her.

" Tae it's just about 4 more days then you don't have to drink this syrup and other medicines." Sehun said holding the bottle of syrup.

" Promise ? " She asked.

" Promise.. " He said while opening the bottle. Taehee made disgusted face. He poured the syrup in bottle's cap. Taehee jutted out her lower lip. Sehun cupped her face with one hand and made her drink the syrup. She drank it.

" Ughhhh. " She yucked. Sehun immediately given her a spoon of honey. She ate it. For them it's a routine. Sehun running behind her to make her drink tonic for lack of appetite and antidepressants . They've been living together.

" You're soo mean. " She whined still angry about drinking syrup.
Sehun put the spoon down.

" I'm very mean. Now be ready to be tickled. " He said while tickling her.

" Aannii haha haha. " Taehee laughed.

" It's your punishment for showing puppy eyes whenever I try to give you medicines. " He said while tickling . Both laughing ear to ear.

" Hahaha stopp.. I'll.. Haha. " Taehee giggled. Sehun stopped. Both of them were panting. They looked at each other and smile was there. Sehun realized he was still holding her waist, he was going to stand up.

Taehee hugged him. His cheeks turned red . He still gets shy. But for Taehee he has become her safe place . She smiles more now. She looks healthier than before . However she still feels anxious while going out .

And that fear what if he left her was still inside her that's why she always stay with him and cling on to him . He understands her situation that's why he usually do his work and go out when she's sleeping. He gives his whole attention to her.

Currently she was hugging him. Sehun sighed and laid next to her. He rested her head on his arm. She closed her eyes and hugged him with other arm.

" I don't want to take antidepressants I'm fine now. " She mumbled quietly, eyes still closed. Sehun looked at the bunny plushie on his stomach that she was hugging . He took a deep breath. She still haven't gotten over it completely.