Lunisolace Chapter : 54*

Lunisolacethe intense relief one feels after realising a nightmare was only a nightmare shortly after waking up.

Author's pov , one month later

"Taehee, are you free right now?" Her colleague asked. They were in her office room right now. Taehee nodded with a smile. Her colleague sat beside her and held her phone closer to her chest.

"I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS..." She exclaimed. Taehee's eyes brightened.

"OMOOOO.." She side-hugged her. They pulled away.

"Show, show," Taehee said. Her colleague showed her picture. Both were giggling from ear to ear.

" Awww it's sooo pretty . I'm happy for you.. Aigoo our Chaewoniee is going to get married. " Taehee teased her.

"Stop teasing me. " Chaewon blushed.

"So you've chosen this beautiful dress." Taehee asked.

"It's pretty, right?" Chaewon.

"Yes, it is, sweetheart. Beom Seok will faint if he saw you in this dress. " Taehee teased her again.

"Anniya, stop it... You find it pretty, so it must be really pretty. I was actually going to choose another dress. But I'm glad I didn't. Eomma has chosen this dress." Chaewon said.

" Really?? She has a taste." Taehee exclaimed.

"I know right. But you know what? She started crying when she saw me in the wedding dress. I also got tears in my eyes." Taehee's eyes softened. She looked into Chaewon's eyes when she was talking about her mother. She felt something.

"I love her. She's always there for me. I didn't show it to my appa yet. I want to see his reaction on the wedding day. Do you think he'll like it?" She asked, but Taehee was in her thoughts.
"Taehee? " She called her.

" Huh!!..Yes, he'll love it; he loves you." The last line came out as a whisper. Chaewon smiled.

"By the way, when are you guys getting married?" Chaewon asked. Taehee picked her earring.

"Uh... We are thinking about next year." She lied because she was not sure when they were going to get married. Chaewon pursed her lips sweetly.

"I'd be your bridesmaid." She said. Taehee smiled.

"Sehun loves you a lot. He is a nice guy. He always comes to pick you up. And Beomiiee is lazy. I pick him." Chaewon said while rolling her eyes. Taehee giggled. Chaewon looked at the clock.

" Oh shit.. Taehee I'm late. I've got to go shopping with Eomma. I'll see you tomorrow. " She said while picking up her handbag.

"Bye, Taehee." She said. Taehee waved her hand back. Chaewon left, but left Taehee with a lot of thoughts.

Three hours later . It was almost 9:00 p.m. Taehee came out of the hospital and found Sehun waiting for her. She sat in the car. Sehun started the car.

They were in the middle of the ride. He noticed her; she was lost in her thoughts.

"Tae, is everything okay?" He asked. Taehee came back to earth.

"Yeah. Just tired." She mumbled, looking at the other side. He caressed her cheek softly with his other hand. Taehee nudged at his touch.