Serenity Chapter : 30

Author's pov

Jungkook was reading the files of new projects but he couldn't focus. He drank coffee but still his mind was just lingering onto Taehee.

It's been more than 4 days since that incident happened. He didn't see her coming out of her apartment. Neither he saw Jimin coming to meet her. He was getting worried for her.

He stood up and came out of his room . He saw Ahjumma , she was preparing lunch for them. Jungkook was hesitant, he gulped .

" Ahjumma..... Uh huh.... I need your help?" He muttered. She smiled and nodded.

"Can you please check up on Taehee? " He said .

" Why don't you meet her yourself? " She remarked wanting him to take a step to be closer with her.

" She won't meet me. She hasn't come out of her home for the last 4 days. Her car is also in the same place. I didn't even see her at the general store. Her balcony curtains are also closed She always comes to the balcony just to see Junghoon playing. I didn't even see that fucker coming. What if he hurt her? "

She was astonished to see how he knows each and everything. She doesn't know how to take that information. But the way he was chanting , worry was laced in his voice.

" Calm down kook. I'll take Junghoon. Okay. " She said softly.

" Thank you Ahjumma. Thank you so much. " Jungkook. He went to Junghoon room. He was playing with blocks. He sat beside him and caressed his hair softly.

" Hoonie you want to meet Doctor Taehee. "

" Yeshhh. " Junghoon left his toy and said excitedly. But then he pouted.

" Dotor angy withu me. She no talt me." He said in incoherent words.

" No baby she loves hoonie. She was sick. That's why she didn't meet hoonie. "

" Leally!! " Junghoon asked looking at Jungkook with his big doe eyes.

" Yes . My hoonie is a good boy right. So you'll hug her . " Jungkook said softly. Junghoon nodded cutely.
_______________________________

Since that day Jimin didn't come back to meet her . She already saw that coming, that he'll not meet her after hearing the truth . But she was worried for him so she called him, he didn't pick up her calls.

She is currently sitting on a chair like a dead soul , her hands on the table, head resting on the arm. Thinking about all the incidents that happened in her life from childhood till now. This is what she's been doing all these days over thinking and barely eating anything.

The knife on the countertop of the kitchen drew her eyes, she was staring intently . The sound of the bell brought her back to reality. She startled.

Taehee opened the gate, she was looking like a mess. Her hair were tied untidly. She was looking pale , eyes droopy . Junghoon babysitter was standing there but then she felt tiny arms wrapped around her legs.

Junghoon hugged her knees. She looked down and that innocent and pure smile of Junghoon made her forget every grief. She carried him immediately. Junghoon giggled when she nuzzled into him . She hugged him close to her chest forgetting that his babysitter was also standing there.

Jungkook was looking at them from afar. A smile spread over his lips seeing her smiling this wide after a long time. But he was also worried because she was looking too pale.

" He wanted to meet you . I'm sorry if we disturbed you. " Babysitter.

" Oh Anyeong and No eommoni it's okay. I can never be distubed by this cutie ." She said