Drapetomania Chapter : 50 *

DRAPETOMANIA : an overwhelming urge to run away

Author's pov

Jungkook came back. It was around 1 am. He entered and found Nayeon sleeping on the couch . It's not the first time. She always wait for him to come back . He looked at her emotionlessly. Nayeon woke up because of the sound of closing door .

" You're home. " She mumbled. He just ignored her . Nayeon smelled the alcohol from him.

" Have you ate anything? " She asked. He just went to kitchen and took out bottle of beer. He comes home drunk in every 2 or 3 days . She was trying to control herself for days from saying something to him about getting drunk. But she didn't, as he gets angry . The pressure of work has increased on him and that's not the only reason of getting drunk.

However today she can't stop herself . He also smoke sometimes at midnight on the roof top alone.

" Jungkook you're already drunk." She concerned. He ignored her and opened the alcohol bottle.

" Jungkook it's been months since you're getting drunk. At least think about your health. " She said softly. He ignored her again and began pouring. Nayeon closed her eyes and sighed.

" Jungkook atleast think about Junghoon. " She said. Jungkook paused. He clenched his jaw. He looked at her finally.

" Mind .Your .Business." He said. And chucked down the alcohol. Nayeon got angry , she has apologized to him a lot of times. She regret whatever she has done in past. But Jungkook is not giving her chance to repent for her mistake. He talk to her in front of Junghoon only and that is also very rare .

What makes Nayeon feel more humilated is that when he ignore her in front of servants as well. They still go together to business parties but at home she's just a stranger for him. And it breaks her. She wants his forgiveness but she's also a human and can't handle being neglected.

" Why ? Huh why can't I say anything ? " She asked. He clenched his jaw and chucked one more shot.

" How long are you going to ignore me and treat me as if I don't exist ? " She said with a hurt expression. He looked at her.

" Because you don't. " He said with no emotions. She tightened her jaw. Angry tears threatening to fall.

" I'm sorry Jungkook. How many times I've to say that I regret for whatever I've done in past. " She said. Jungkook chucked one more shot and didn't say anything. It pissed her more and she yelled and angry tears left from her eyes.

" JUNGKOOK SAY SOMETHING I'M YOUR WIFE. " She yelled. He smirked.

" What did you say?!! wife!! Wife. wife. WIFE . WIFE. BLOODY WIFE . YOU'RE NOT FUCKING MY WIFE. WE'RE DIVORCED. " He yelled smacking the glass on the wall. Nayeon flinched more tears left from her eyes.

" You're brought here by Jeon Jihye. You're nothing for me. " He remarked. Nayeon went closer to him and held his coat.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Jungkook please don't do this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY . " She yelled again tears brimming down. She could no longer hold her misery.

" I've given you two choices. You had choices. " He said removing her hands.

" Then tell me what should I've done. Materialistic things are not the only way to express love. You were living with me as if you were forced.