Ishq Bulaava Chapter : 31 *

Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi
Lage alag hi jahaan di

Author's pov

It's been days but Jimin didn't come to meet Taehee. In the beginning she tried to contact him but he didn't answer nor did he reply to her texts . However she has stopped contacting him now.

She also has resigned from her current job . Yoona and other doctors tried to make her understand but she has taken her decision. She needs time for herself.

But the other reason why she left that job is Jimin. When she went to the hospital , colleagues told her that Jimin also hasn't come it's been 10 days. She does get worried about him but now she has left everything on him.

These days, sometimes she spent time with Junghoon. Once she thought Jungkook might not let him but Junghoon himself came over to her house without asking anyone. Spending time with that little bean help her to forget about her problems for some moments.

It's Christmas today, Taehee has decorated her house for Junghoon . She never really decorated her pg or hostel room before . Last time she did it when she was with Jungkook. Since last three years she's celebrating Christmas with Jimin but not at home. They usually go out.

She glanced at clock it was 7 pm. She looked at the decoration she did and cake and cookies she baked. Neither Junghoon come today nor Jimin replied. She took a deep breath and picked up the bunny plushie that she bought for Junghoon. She sighed and put it back. She glanced at her purse. She stood up , wore her coat and took her purse and keys. She decided to went out alone.

The night was alive. The whole city was shimmering with beautiful lights. All the lights were reflecting off the windows of buildings. There was festive excitement and a warm ambience of christmas in the city. All the colors of lights were harmonizing together and creating a picturesque. A lively night to spend with people you love and care .

But she was alone in the crowd . There was no one around her whom she could call her. In search of comfort , brought her to the subway. Buying a ticket for the Yeouido Hangang Park . After a long time she was traveling through subway.

20 minutes later she finally reached there. Getting off the Yeouido Station. A cold breeze touched her face. She closed her eyes to feel the breeze more . The weather was colder there.

On the other side, Jungkook reached. Coming back from Jeon's mansion. Carrying Junghoon in his arms standing outside Taehee apartment . He knocked on door but nobody came. So he pressed bell . But nobody respond. He realized she wasn't at her house. His mind went on Jimin right away.

" She went with him again."

" Appa whele is Tete ? " Junghoon asked. Jungkook sighed. He clutched theme park passes in his pocket.

" She isn't at home. " He said. Junghoon pouted. Jungkook noticed him.

" We'll go park. There are big Xmas trees. There will be Santa too. " Jungkook said with ethusiasm. Junghoon clapped his hands.

" Let'sh go Appa " He said happily. Jungkook kissed his cheek.
________________________________

Han River view caught Taehee eyes. The scenery was so beautiful. She walked further . The park was also decorated with lights. She went to that side of the park where there weren't many people. The view of river was so captivating it was calming her soul. She sat on the stairs .