Bellyache Chapter : 35 *

Read till the end.

I lost my mind
I don't mind
Where's my mind

Author's pov

Junghoon was playing with his stuffed toys more like making them fight . He came to play at Taehee house. She was searching for another job and sometimes also looking at him from afar, chuckling at his baby talks . She heard a bell sound. She stood up to check.

She opened the door and there was a man holding a carton in his hand .

" Ma'am it's for you." He said.

" I haven't ordered anything. You must've mistaken me for someone else. " Taehee proclaimed.

" You're Kim Taehee. Right ? " He asked. Taehee nodded.

" So this is for you. Young Master told this to give it to you. " He said.

" I can't take it. " Taehee said.

" Ma'am I'm keeping it here. I can't risk my job. " He said putting the box in front of her doorstep. Junghoon came over to her and hugged her knees. Taehee attention went to him. Taehee carried Junghoon on her hip. She was going to call that man but he left.

" Who sent this ? " Taehee mumbled to herself.

" Tete dongii lose " Junghoon said showing his toy to her. Taehee made a shocked face..

" Ahh really. He'll win next time." She exclaimed. And sneakily pushed the box inside with her leg. And she closed the door. After diverting Junghoon to play again. She put the box on table to check who sent it. But she was really hesitant what if it was something unsafe . So she dropped the idea of opening it.

However the envelope stuck to that box caught her eyes. She checked it. She took out that envelope and there was a letter in it.

" Happy Birthday Tae !!!! Please don't throw it..."

Taehee guessed it who sent it. She bite her inner cheek in rage . She was going to crush it. But she took a deep breath and read further.

" Please don't throw it. I'm sorry if he didn't tell you the name I told him to do so . And I know that if he'd have told you my name you'd never received it.

I'm sorry for whatever I've done to you . Nothing I can say will reverse the pain that I've caused you. You didn't deserve any of the grief and anger I've caused you.
I feel much degraded in my own eyes that I was trying to abuse you not only mentally but also physically . "

Taehee narrowed her eyes.

" I know I'm not saying this for the first time I've apologized so many times earlier as well and repeated the same behavior again . Don't worry I won't come tonight and create any scene . I won't bother you ever again and I'm saying this for real this time. "

Taehee bite her lip anxiously.

" I've enrolled in military. This is the right time. If I remained here I'll keep on creating problems in your life . Now nobody will bother you. No one will disturb you at midnight . Now no one will disturb you when you are working. No one will irritate you by calling you over and over again. "

Tears left from Taehee eyes she wiped them before Junghoon could see them.

" You must be thinking I've hurt you so much in the name of Chaeyoung and now when she's here I'm leaving. Because now when she's here I've realized your importance. I've realized my mistakes. You were always there for me and what I gave you in return was just a pain.