Whelve Chapter : 20

WHELVE : to bury something deep ; to hide

Author's pov

A few days passed from that night. It was half past 5 .Jungkook came to the park for Junghoon. But today there were more kids . Junghoon started playing with other kids. Jungkook was adoring his son.

Minutes passed suddenly Junghoon came running to Jungkook holding a kid hand who was looking 4-5 .

"Hyund my Appa . Appa jioon h.."

" Omo Junghoon it's Jihoon. Hyung. JiHoon hyunG G " That kid said.

" Jioon hyund " Junghoon tried but still came out the same.

" It's ok Junghoonie you're small now when you'll be big like me you'll say it correctly. " That kid said. Jungkook was loving their pure cute talk ,he was loving every second of it.

" Otay hyund. Appa hyund my fwiend. "

" Aaigoo I'm proud of hoonie he makes a really good friend. Jihoon Annyeong !" Jungkook said with a smile. That kid started biting his lip and looked at Jungkook.

" I don't know what to call you because you don't look like a samchon ( uncle) . Can I call you hyung? " He asked looking at Jungkook with his puppy eyes. Jungkook acted as if he was thinking.

" Hmmmm.... Yes you can Jihoon. " Jungkook said with a smile.

" Daebak!! Junghoonie your Appa is so cool and handsome wahhh." Jihoon stated looking at Junghoon excitedly. Jungkook chuckled then felt weight on himself.

" Appa isss besshtt" Junghoon said hugging his father . Another kid calls them.

" Junghoon Jihoon came here "

" Bye Appa " Junghoon said , held Jihoon hand and left.

A warm smile spread over Jungkook face . He was feeling proud to see that his son is living his childhood like other kids unlike his childhood .

At Taehee apartment

Taehee was trying different dresses , and a senior doctor was getting engaged. So she was also invited. It's tomorrow .

" Ughh I've so many but why I can't find the right one. This one looks good.... " She said looking at her reflection in the mirror.

" Not this one , it looks boring. I want to look my best." She wasn't excited for the party she didn't want to look best in other eyes but for one person.

" Who cares? It's not like someone is going to stare at my Trans ass. " She rolled her eyes then chuckled on her own joke . Only if she knew some male colleagues are dying to be with her and trying to be in her pants but they're afraid of a certain person who is always beside her.

She was checking the accessories then her eyes went on the window and she saw Jungkook . She tried to ignore not looking at him but couldn't help herself from peeking through the curtain. She saw how he was playing with Junghoon . Seeing that bunny smile after years sent goosebumps through her skin. Then she noticed Junghoon.

" His son has the same smile just like him. Eyes captivating. "

She didn't realize her gaze softened and a smile touched the corners of her mouth while looking at Junghoon. But an old memory hit her soul.

[ "But will you be able to bear kids ?

Why aren't you looking into my eyes? It's hard to accept reality right. You know Jungkook wants to be the best dad. Will you be able to give him a child. No you cannot even if you transitioned into a woman. Because you don't have a uterus." ]