Ombrifuge Chapter : 46*

OMBRIFUGE : a protection or shelter from rain

3:00 am

" Appa I'm sorry... Appa it's hurting. I'll not do it again.... I'm sorry..

You disgrace. You can't be my son. You can never be my blood.

Appa I'm sorry.."

Taehee suddenly woke up. She was breathing heavily. She touched her forehead. She was sweating. She saw a dream related to her childhood when her father found out about cross dressing. She touched her bedside and found that plushie. She picked it and hugged it. But still her heart was beating fast.

When you're depressed. You generally bleak out about those past moments which hurt you. And this is what was happening with her. Her past events were playing in her head.

She sat up. She looked around . And Sehun was not on the chair. She panicked. She stood up to check up on him. She came out of her room and found him lying on the couch. He was sleeping soundly .

She paused. She looked back at her room and then looked at him. She walked towards him. She sat on the rest of the place of couch beside him holding the plushie in her hand. She looked back at her room again and gulped. She looked at the plushie in her hand.

" Nothing will happen Hoonie. Sehun will protect eomma . " She said and hugged the plushie. As the couch was spacious so she laid beside the other. She closed her eyes and nuzzled into his chest. And finally her racing heartbeat calmed down. She clutched his shirt with one hand .

At 3:45

Sehun was trying to move to the other side of the couch in sleep but he felt a weight on himself. He couldn't move. He squirmed in his sleep and touched the side and felt someone's presence. He immediately opened his eyes as he startled. He sat up a little.

" Taehee ? " He said in hoarse voice. He rubbed his eyes. Taehee was hugging him with one arm and legs linked with his. He ran hand through his hair. He didn't know how to react to it.

" How did she ......? " He was having internal conflict. But Taehee whine when she lost his warmth which brought him back to reality . He looked at her. He was stuck and flustered too. Taehee pulled him by his shirt. He gulped.

" Taehee..... " He mumbled softly but she snuggled more into his shirt. He sighed. He noticed Taehee was struggling with the way he sat up. He slowly laid again beside her. The woman for whom he has heart eyes was lying right next to him and hugging him as if her life dependent on him.

His heart started racing so fast and breathe hitched when he saw her face was just a few centimeters away from his. He paused and started observing her soft features.

" Is she a sleeping beauty ? How can someone looks this beautiful when they're sleeping? "

Taehee moved suddenly and he closed his eyes instantly. He felt she held his arm , his heart beat fastened more. He was afraid what if She could hear his heart beat.

She rested her head on his chest and held his other arm to hug her. She nuzzled and hugged him so tightly. He opened his eyes and looked at her. His eyes softened . He was not dumb he understood what she was trying to do.

She was trying to seek for warmth and security in his arm. He took a deep breath. He opened his fist. And finally hugged her waist. He caressed her hair. She nudged softly. He engulfed her in his arms and rested his chin on her head and she felt utterly at ease and a small satisfying smile spread across her lips . He didn't know from where he got the confidence , he just felt it was right . He closed his eyes.