Maya Chapter : 40 *

Please vote don't be a silent reader.

MAYA : which is not what it appears to be

Author's pov

" Nayeon ... " Jungkook murmured. Jungkook nostrils flared seeing her.

" Jungkook sit down first. " His mother said.

" WHAT THE FUCK SHE'S DOING HERE ? " Jungkook yelled. Nayeon was just looking down.

" Jungkook , calm down. " His mother exclaimed. Jungkook clenched his jaw and rushed to Nayeon and held her wrist .

" Who called you here ? Get the fuck out of here. Go back to your fucker lover . " He was dragging her. Nayeon was not saying anything as she knew Jungkook anger was not unnecessary.

" Jeon Jungkook..stop right there . I called her . " Jeon Dowon remarked. Jungkook halted. His eyes sharpened. He bit his inner cheek and looked at his father. Mrs Jeon went to him and pulled away from him.

" Didn't you both despite her ? " He exclaimed.

" We did Jungkook but Nayeon told us everything that there was a misunderstanding among both of you. " Mrs Jeon explained.

" Bullshit ! Stop this act and tell me the real reason why you brought her here ? " He enquired gritting his teeth in anger .

" Doyun is trying to find something about you so that he can lower down our reputation ." Dowon said. Jungkook ran hand through his hair.

" That fucker followed me today."
He said. Jeon Dowon closed his eyes with a sigh.

" He wants to lower your image before the meeting then... " Dowon was cut off by Jungkook.

" Then I'll not be the candidate if I get caught in personal matters and votes which are in my favor can go against me.......That motherfucker. " Jungkook said clenching his fist.

" So you've to.... " Before Mrs Jeon could continue Jungkook interrupted her.

" Mom. I'm. Not. Going. To. Accept. This. Woman. " Jungkook remarked boring eyes in Nayeon.

" Jungkook you don't have to be intimate with her . You just have to pretend in front of everyone . You can do whatever you want. She'll be just for show. " Mrs Jeon explained. Jungkook was disgusted so is Nayeon. Jungkook smiled sarcastically.

" Just like you and dad pretend." He stated.

" JUNGKOOK. " Mrs Jeon yelled.

" I'm not like you mom. I'll not get back with this woman who cheated on me. " Jungkook proclaimed. He was going to leave. Jeon Dowon held his collar.

" I Don't Give A Fuck About Your Inner Pride. If this news blew up your wife cheated on you and you divorced her...... Remember I might lose my reputation but I'd still have 50% shares but you'll be fucking out of the chairman candidate list for years. I'm doing all this for you... If I'm not saying anything these days ....Don't Fucking Take Me For Granted. " He said staring into Jungkook's soul. He pushed away Jungkook ruthlessly.

" Understand ? " He asked. Jungkook clenched his jaw looked down.

" I ASKED YOU SOMETHING . " Jeon Dowon yelled. Nayeon and Mrs Jeon flinched. Jungkook clenched his fist so tightly it was turning red.

WOMAN TAEHYUNG FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें