Ignite Chapter : 17

IGNITE : cause to catch fire.

October 2022

It's been almost a week since Jungkook has shifted into the same building in which Taehee lives.

Taehee has been doing extra shifts just to avoid Jungkook presence. She comes home just to sleep . Jungkook knows that there's nothing between them anymore so he should stay away from Taehee. He also saw Jimin dropping her at home at night from the window, so he has assumed that Jimin and her are dating but still that little urge to talk to her , inside him isn't stopping.

Imagine meeting your first love in the most unexpected situations. Suppressing the urge to know " What she's been doing all these years? How was she ? Is she happy with her life? And the main question .....does she still remember him?" isn't easy. There are a lot more questions that he wants to ask but has no guts to even look into Taehee eyes.

Taehee has fully indulged herself into work so she doesn't think about Jungkook. She also started spending more time with Jimin to avoid thinking about Jungkook. But at one point that face appears in front of her eyes and brings back all the memories. Jimin does not know anything about her past. But he did notice a little change in her behavior.

At the present moment . Taehee is in her office thinking about a certain someone. Jimin entered the room and lay down on the couch tiredly and Taehee didn't notice him.

" Fuck that was a serious surgery . " Jimin said but didn't get a response. He looked up and saw Taehee lost in her thoughts. He stood up , walked towards her and placed hands on the table. Taehee finally noticed him.

" Oh you're here? " She startled and blinked a few times.

" Yes I'm here but I guess your mind isn't." Jimin answered looking at her intensely. She looked away and tried to change the topic.

" It was a successful surgery right ?" Taehee said. Jimin hummed in response. Taehee started checking the files again. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

" Come in " Taehee said. Yejun entered the room. She looked at Jimin and became tense.

" Ma'am here are the reports of Mrs Kim Jiho. " She said.

" Thank you Yejun, you can place them on the table. " Taehee said. She was trying her best to not look into Jimin eyes. She hurriedly walked towards the table , her foot slipped and she accidentally dropped the papers. Taehee saw her but then Jimin walked first. He bent down and moved closer to her. She stiffened. He grabbed all the papers, boring lustful eyes into her.

" Yejunssi what's the hurry ? " Jimin said with a smirk.

" Nothing sir " She mumbled very quietly. There was a paper behind her, Jimin scooted closer to her reaching out for the paper and whispering.

" You weren't this quiet last night. " Yejun throat went dry. She looked immediately, shaking her head slowly . She's an intern, she doesn't want to embarrass herself in front of Taehee. If this news went out that she had a make out session with her senior doctor she'll be in trouble. She seduced Jimin , so she could be his girlfriend and get permanent in hospital but who's gonna tell her he is just into one night stand . Jimin chuckled seeing her shocked expression and stood up . But Taehee felt a strange bitter feeling seeing Jimin close to Yejun . Yejun also stood up.

" Dr Taehee , Yejunssi and I have an unfinished business. We'll take a leave now. " Jimin said, Yejun blushed.

" Let's go Yejunssi. " Jimin said with a smirk . Taehee isn't dumb she knew where it was going, she never cared before but nowadays she doesn't like it. She tightened her grip on the pen.