Heer Chapter : 33

Baji padi hain band Heer ki
Ab iss band par naache kon

Author's pov

Jimin was standing in front of Taehee apartment building and was a little drunk . He was having internal conflict whether to go or not. It's been more than 15 days since they last met.

" Fuck it " He said.

He went up with the bag of sweaters that he bought for her , took a deep breath. And finally took out the keys from his pocket and put it into the lock.

But it didn't work, so he tried again. But still it didn't work. He closely looked at lock realized it changed. He clenched keys in his fist. He smiled sarcastically in disbelief. He was feeling so weird to knock on the door or to press the bell . He closed his eyes in frustration and pressed the bell continuously .

Taehee squirmed in sleep, she looked at the clock it was 1:40 am." Who is at this hour? " But then she paused.

She went out to unlock the door, wishing it wasn't someone she's expecting. She closed her eyes and unlocked the gate . There was standing Jimin. Jimin broke the silence.

" Merry Christmas Tae . " He said with a small smile .

" It was yesterday. " Taehee said plainly while walking inside.

" Yeah ....it was yesterday I'm sorry I'm a bit late. " He reasoned walking inside. He saw all the decorations, felt more guilty.

" You changed the lock. "

" Yes because older one got broken badly. " She said . Jimin understood she was indirectly telling him. He looked down in shame. He sighed and tried to smile again.

" This is for you." He said handing her the bag. She didn't take it. And stared at him simply.

" I don't need them ." He didn't like how she was talking. However he knew he deserves such treatment.

" I'm putting it here. You'll like them. I bought the sweaters of your favorite colors. " He said with a smile putting the bag on the couch .

She went into the kitchen ignoring him and took out food from the refrigerator to heat it.

A small smile spread across his face but at the same time guilt trapped him. He hurt her so much and she still cares for him.

" Wash your hands . I'm placing the food. " She said in a plain voice . He nodded .

Taehee placed the food on the table and he came back after washing his hand. He pulled the chair and sat on it. Taehee was leaving he held her wrist.

" Sit here. "

She removed his hand and went to her room. He sighed . He was sitting there alone , he never felt silent this heavy as he was feeling today. A month ago both of them were literally living together and now they're behaving like strangers in the same place . Moreover he himself is the reason for being in this situation right now.

After finishing the food, he put the dishes in the sink and washed his hand . And went to her room. She was lying in bed back facing him.

He walked towards bed and sat on it. He turned her to face him. He laid beside her and hugged her waist and snuggled into her stomach . But she didn't caress his hair like she always do. He held her hand and put it on his head. But she removed her hand . His heart soared. He tried to start a conversation.