CHAPTER TWO

It's been a few hours since I've been on the plane and it's about to land soon the pilot announced. It wasn't too bad it was actually kind of peaceful looking down at all the cities it wasn't as scary as I thought but I still closed my eyes for most of the ride, I was more scared of meeting my brothers and my new sister. I was still mad at them especially Alessandro since he was the one who made up his mind about throwing me away, I'd honestly rather go back to the orphanage then even look at his disgusting face.

Finally, the plane landed, and I was escorted off and told to wait by the gift shop in the airport for my brother to collect me.

"Hello, miss you must be the princess, Kendall." He said with a cheerful smile.

I saw photos of my brothers on the school computers, and this was definitely not one of them.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Woah, woah no need to get feisty little one, I'm Alessandro's driver and unfortunately he had a very important meeting to attend."

Important my ass. He couldn't even come get his sister after he hasn't seen her in eight years.

"I bet it was so important." I scoffed

"I know it was extremely important Alessandro was pretty bummed he had to go but you will meet him at dinner."

"Yeah I'm sure he was!" I said mentally rolling my eyes.

"Glad you understand now follow me." He said grabbing my luggage, which was really just a small backpack since I didn't own much.

Gosh this man can't take sarcasm.

He led me outside to a private area where a beautiful black car stood. I don't know much about cars but it doesn't take a genius to tell it was worth thousands, hell probably even hundreds of thousands. Great their probably a bunch of stuck up show offs.

I was extremely curious on why there were two black jeeps following us.

"Um so why are there people following us?" I said hesitantly.

"Oh there just Alessandro's bodyguards."

Bodyguards!? He said that so casually- what the hell. Why would you need a bodyguard!? Let alone two cars full of 'em.. something fishy is going on and I'm going to find out.

A few minutes later we were on a private road which led to a massive mansion it was definitely bigger then the one we used to live in back when I was little but it was no surprise considering we had f-ing bodyguards.

"You've gotta nice home." He smiled at me.

"Meh, I've seen better." I said trying to tick him off but instead he just looked at me strangely.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No just other girls your age would die to step foot in a house like this."

"Well I'm not like other girls so don't compare me to them." I said firmly. Damn where is this confidence coming from!? But hey I'm living for it!

"Of course, anyways come with me!"

I followed him into the house and it was drop dead gorgeous, although it angered me how I barely ate one meal a day and they we're living like this. And by meal I mean some expired milk and a rotten piece of bread out of the dumpster. Gaston use to tell me I was too expensive to afford and I was only aloud to eat one proper meal once a week. Eventually I was on the verge of dying I became so desperate for food I started eating out of the dumpster. Normally it was all junk or expired shit but sometimes you get lucky like one time I found a half eaten Chinese food box in my neighbours trash bin I watched him throw it out from my attic window, it was the best meal I had in years.

"This is your room, your brothers and sister are out at a hotel but they will all be back tomorrow morning from there vacation." He smiled

Wow. They were on vacation. I always wondered what it would be like to go on vacation but it sounds like it isn't a privilege to them. Spoiled bastards..

"Okay thank you." With that he left the room.

Her bedroom:

There wasn't anything special about the room I did think it would be bigger but I don't mind they must just have a bunch of small rooms, but anything was better then sleeping in the hot attic

There wasn't anything special about the room I did think it would be bigger but I don't mind they must just have a bunch of small rooms, but anything was better then sleeping in the hot attic. Seriously it was so hot I could barely sleep probably because there was like no installation.

I decided to walk around the house a bit and snoop around since no one was here except that driver and a couple of butlers and maids.

I found a different hall that said Rossi over the entrance on a gold plaque and all of my siblings names were engraved into there doors. My god I was jealous they all had their own private hallway with all their names on door. I decided to open my "sisters" door. And I was stunned, angry and jealous.

 And I was stunned, angry and jealous

Her room was- everything. It was perfect, so perfect. It was 30x bigger than my room and the floors were marble and polished too perfection. She even had her own walk-in closet, bathroom and private library. My literal dream. I bet this girl hasn't read one of these books in her life. They look brand new and never touched. I decided to take one, it was the book "The outsiders" it was my favorite book of all time, and I haven't read it since I was nine. I didn't feel too guilty taking a book from her it looks like she has never even touched any of them plus she had millions of things to do anyway, honestly if I were her, I probably wouldn't need to read them anyways. They were just a way for me to escape the bad world and get away even if it was just two hundred pages it was a getaway my getaway.
I quickly rushed back to my room and placed the book under my pillow to read later. Then I went back to the hallway and looked in everyone's room.

They were just as perfect. But I understand. I will never be worthy enough for any kind of this luxury. I'll always be Kendall the abused orphan. But they
won't ever know that.