CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I go over to the sink to rinse my tear-stained cheeks and puffy red eyes; I really need to go on a walk to clear my mind. 

I tie my hair back into a ponytail and head downstairs to ask Alessandro.

He's still sitting at the island, his heads rested on the countertop I think I can spot a few grey hairs sticking out from the back of his head.

"Alessandro?" I call out, as I walk over to the Island.

He sits back up straight before sighing, "What is it now?"

I bit my lip, "Can I uh go on a walk?"

He chuckles, "You think I'm going to let my thirteen-year-old sister walk around alone at night? You're f*cking nuts."

You don't treat me like I'm your sister.

Tears brimmed my eyes, "Please, Alessandro you don't understand." I pleaded.

"I said no, now go to your f*cking room." He ordered.

"But why? It's just walk." I huffed as tears threated to pour out.

He muttered something under his breath, before tossing me my phone. "You better be back here in exactly twenty minutes if you're not I will lock you in your room for the rest of the trip, you understand?" He grumbled strictly.

I nodded as I slipped my phone into my pocket. I wouldn't doubt it. I tried to walk past him, but he gripped my sweater pulling be back over to where I was standing.

"Answer me with your words." He demanded.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes."

"Nicer." He responded.

You cannot be kidding me right now.

"Yes, I will be back in 20 minutes, thank you for letting me go on a walk." I said sarcastically.

He let his grip go, "You're really getting on my nerves now hurry up and go." He sighed. "Twenty minutes." He reminded sternly.

Gosh, I feel like I'm in Cinderella.

I quickly jogged out of the menacing interrogation room. A smile fell onto my face as the cool, refreshing breeze grazed my face.

I took a deep breath in and walked further into the woods. The palm trees had string fairy lights wrapped around them providing just enough light to see.

My eyes widened, at the sight. There was a gorgeous hot spring, steam hovered over it. A boy sat by the water.

"Pretty, isn't it?" The boy said. I heard a bit of a Russian accent in his voice.

A blush formed onto my cheeks; I was staring.

I nodded nervously before walking closer, "Can I sit?" I asked.

He smiled, "Yeah, take a seat."

As I sat down, I took a moment to look at him closer, though I could just hardly see. He had blonde hair; blue eyes and his facial features were well defined. A blush crept onto my face, I quickly looked away.

I knit my eyebrows together and watched as he pulled of his shirt, revealing his abs. He wasn't going to jump in, was he?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

With that he jumped in the water, a smile formed onto my face as the warm water splashed onto my legs.

"Come on." He smiled, gesturing for me to jump in.

"Oh no. I don't swim." I said as I bit back a laugh. "It does look fun though." I added, with a short smile.

"Oh, come on." He playfully whined before he went under the water.

A gasp escaped me as he grabbed my legs and pulled me in. The hot water drenched my clothes and I quickly clung to him for dear life.

"I'm not going to drop you, love." He chuckled.

My cheeks burned red, and I lightened my grip. For some reason I trusted him.

"You can't do that; I don't even know your name." I cried out with embarrassment.

"Andrei, sweetheart." He grinned, staring deeper into my eyes.

"Mine's Chiara how-" I tried to respond, but he pulled me in for a deep long kiss.

"I-" I rasped, breaking the kiss.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "Shh, you ask to many questions."

My mind spun, what just happened? What time was it? Wait my phone!

I quickly let go of him and gripped onto the ground pulling myself up. I pulled out my phone and sighed in relief as it turned on. My eyes widened at the time, I had to be back in five minutes.

"I have to go bye!" I shouted out as I stood up.

"This time tomorrow?" He asked.

My cheeks burned red as I looked at the guy I just kissed, my first kiss. I smiled, "Yes, bye."

I really hope so.

What would Alessandro think when I come home with soaking wet clothes?