CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I spent a whole whopping four hours in that small storage closet yesterday. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that my brothers are cold blooded ruthless killers, does May know?

Everyone was seated at the dining room table, Matilda brought out our food as usual.

Alessandro cleared his throat, "Tomorow we are going on one more vacation until school starts."

All of the boys snapped their heads towards Alessandro, they all shared a weird look like they knew something was up.

"But we never have vacations before school starts, why are we doing it now?" May questioned, as she picked away at her food.

Something was obviously up; something probably went wrong with their shipments or something. But hey, being grounded and going on vacation sounds like a win to me.

"Because we just are, so you better start packing after supper." He said, pouring himself his third glass of wine.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"None of your business, just be happy that you're going." He seethed, glaring at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, I think it's very much my business if I'm the one who's going.

He chugged the rest of his wine and ran a hand through his hair. Jeez, what was the matter with him?

"Well, you can help me take lots of pictures since you're a photographer." I smiled.

Daimien choked on his pop, Alessandro sent him a quick glare.

"Yes." Was all he said.

The rest of dinner was silent, no one dared to utter a word considering the mood Alessandro was in.

I went up to my room and began packing my new clothes into the suitcase Alessandro had given me.

I furrowed my brows, as I rummaged through my closet, what would I bring? I bit my lip annoyed, how was I supposed to know what to bring if I had no idea where we were going. H*ll, I don't even know how long were staying for!

I stood in silence for a few moments, completely puzzled.

School starts in two weeks, we would be back for school, so I'll just pack enough clothes for a week and a half.

I started pulling out some outfits that'd would be cute and others that would be comfy. I packed 3 hoodies, 7 shirts, 5 pairs of pants, a few pairs of shorts, dresses, lots of underwear, socks and bras.

I walked over to my bed and grabbed Fluffy who I hid behind my pillow, I gently put her on top of my clothes that were neatly folded in the suitcase. I smiled feeling proud of myself, I zipped up the suitcase and set it neatly beside my wall.

I flopped onto my bed, what would I do for the next few hours without a phone? I sighed; I don't even think this vacation is for entertainment. I hate how Alessandro never tells me anything, he doesn't tell me where were going, what I need or what time we are even leaving.

I closed my eyes, maybe I'll just get some sleep.

"Ugh, hurry up with those boxes!" A high-pitched voice shouted; her voice bounced off the walls. Her heels could be heard as they echoed through the halls.

"S-sorry miss Rossi." One of the maids trembled.

Or maybe not. I groaned into my pillow, pulling the blankets over my head.