CHAPTER ELEVEN

I grip onto the car door, trying to regain some balance in my shaky, wobbly legs. I think she's actually gone insane.

I sigh out, at least I made it out in one piece. I don't think I've ever been more grateful to touch the ground.

"Look at that two minutes early!" The psychopath beams, glancing at her fancy smartwatch.

I roll my eyes, could she get any stupider if she tried?

"Yeah, and almost two minutes to my grave." I mutter under my breath.

"Oh, please, would you shut up, I even parked perfectly too!" She smiles, heading up the stairs.

I shake my head but follow behind her, I wonder how pleased Daimien will be when he finds a random dent on his car.

Nico's house is absolutely stunning, it's fairly large, with wide large windows, a charming white picket fence surrounded his well-maintained lawn, and he had a beautiful, calming view of the ocean.

I took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh air and followed May up the steps.

The loud blaring music could be heard from outside the door, May, knocked twice on the door and Nico answered with a red plastic cup in his hand.

His eye's wandered and trailed down her body, an amused grin formed onto his face. Welp, there goes my chances of ever getting a boyfriend, but who am I kidding? Alessandro would probably rip my head off if he even caught me waving to a boy.

His dark blue eyes finally met mine and he eventually snapped out of it.

"Kendall, you didn't tell me you were bring a friend." He grinned, raising his eyebrows ever so slightly.

"Mhm, I hope you don't mind." I said, as I glanced away and began fiddling with my ring.

"Of course not, your friends are always welcome, come on in ladies." He winked, gesturing for us to come in. 

Inside it was a chaotic mix of loud music, dancing, drinking and smoking. It smelt like sweat and cheap perfume, not the best combo.

I looked back to find May, but she was already halfway up the stairs with Nico. I rolled my eyes, yeah no, I'm never bringing a boy home.

I shuffled off to the corner of the room where the drinks were, it wouldn't hurt to let loose a little, would it?

I poured myself a glass of some type of fruity alcohol and walked over to the couch where a few girls sat.

They all had their hair done in cute perfect waves, and their nails were freshly done. They gave me a sweet smile as I walked over, in which I returned. I hope I can make some friends, before school starts, and these girls looked nice enough.

"Hi, can I sit with you guys?" I asked.

"Sure!" One of them replied, she had bright ginger red hair, and green eyes with tiny freckles scattered all over her face, she wore a short blue dress that complimented her features.

I smiled taking a seat next to her.

"What's your name?" A girl asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Kendall, what's your names?" I asked, taking a sip of the fruity, tangy, slightly bitter drink.

"My names Mya, and that's Chloe, Elysia, and Kaida." She grinned, showing off her dimples as she introduced me to each one of her friends.

"Nice to meet you, you all have such pretty names." I said flashing a smile, taking another sip of my drink.

"Thanks! You do too." Elysia smiled, she was tan with black hair and light brown doe eyes, she wore baby blue jeans and a black crop top.

My phone started going off like crazy, I reached into my bag, slightly annoyed, why would it be going off so much? Literally no one ever texts me.

My eyes widened, 14 missed calls and 90 text messages from, the one and only Mr. stuck up Alessandro. F*ck I'm going to need at least ten more of these, I'd rather be drunk and deal with him then sober, I can't put up with his bs today. I quickly put my phone on silent and slid it back into my bag. I'll deal with him later, besides it's not like he's going to come and get me, he doesn't even know where I am, I chugged my drink before walking over with them to get more, maybe I'll try something stronger.

30 minutes later.

"Kendall!" May shouted from across the crowded room, she rushed over to me and grabbed my arm.

Her hair was a mess, and her lipstick was smudged.

"Ugh, what now?" I slurred, shrugging her off of me.

"Oh my gosh are you drunk!? I love that for you, but we have more important things to do." She grinned, grabbing my arm again.

"Shh." I grinned putting my finger over her lips and handing her a shot.

She took the drink from my hand, "Kendall, Alessandro is going to kill us! We need to get home."

"F*ck no, go home yourself you boring b*tch. " I slurred, stumbling over to get another shot.

She gasped, "Fine I will you wh*re! And for the record I'm not boring and that dress makes you look flat!" She yells, throwing her drink on me.

"Me a wh*re!? Don't act like you didn't just sleep with the guy I liked." I shouted back at her.

I stumbled over to her and started punching her, making us both topple over onto the ground, but before I could throw another punch a strong pair of arms pulled me up by my waist, and I knew exactly who these large, tattooed arms belonged to, oh sh*t.