CHAPTER TEN

Today was Friday, the day of the party.

Alessandro, Enzo and Angelo left last night for their trip to France, Daimen left a few hours ago to the skate park and well Marcelo, was nowhere to be found.

"Soo, how are we going to get there?" I ask, growing bored. She told me she'd have an answer by last night and it was getting close to 9 pm.

"I'll drive us there." She shrugged, rummaging through her closet pulling out a tight, silk, pink dress. Oblivious to the fact that she can't even drive.

"You can't drive, you don't even have a license! Do you even own a car?" How delusional was this girl?

"Please, Daimien's taught me to drive a while back, plus we can just take his car he got his keys taken away and I know where Alessandro puts them." She states, grabbing a matching pair of heels.

"Yeah, that doesn't sound too bright." I scoff.

She glares at me, "Stay home then, you worry too much."

"Stay home? I'm the one who got the invite." I snort.

"Stay there, I'm going to try these on." She says, ignoring what I just said.

She quickly ran into the bathroom, not waiting for my answer. I glanced around her gigantic room; how could she keep it so clean?

She came out shortly after, the baby pink dress going up past her knees, the matching heels made her a whopping 6 foot, her light blonde hair flowed down her back. She looked rather nice.

"How do I look." She beamed twirling around, already knowing the answer.

"You look nice-"

"I know." She smiled staring at herself in the mirror.

I sigh, maybe this was a bad idea. 

I glanced at her heels before remembering, I didn't buy any!

"Can I borrow some high heels?"

"Black heels, please." I added, waiting for her response.

She went back into her closet before throwing two black heels at me. She's got some nerve.

"Thanks, don't think you needed to throw them at me." I grumble.

She smiles, "No problem."

I quickly try on the heels, surprisingly they fit. I grab the black dress I had bought and usher back to her bathroom, excitement bubbling through me.

I slipped it on, smiling at the way it flattered my body. It perfectly hid my scars and shaped my waist.

I stepped out of the bathroom waiting to see May's response.

"Woah, you don't look homeless for once!"

I rolled my eyes, what else did I expect.

She pulled out the chair Infront of her vanity. "Come here, I'll curl your hair." She says, grabbing a curling iron out of the drawer.

"Uh, I don't know If I trust you enough to let you do that." I snort.

"Shut up, I'm being nice, now sit." She orders growing inpatient.

I grumble sitting in the soft padded white chair. She began curling my hair, softly tugging on the strands and after 30 minutes she was done. I grinned looking into the mirror, she actually did a nice job.

"Thanks!" I beamed.

May insisted she'd do my makeup as well, which also turned out nice. It was a soft natural look that brought out my long eyelashes.

After a couple of hours, we were both finally ready.

The alarm on May's phone went off indicating it was already 11pm. She grabbed her purse off of the floor, quickly running over to Alessandro's room. I followed behind her, his room has a passcode on the door which she entered. We walked in and an expensive woodsy cologne sent filled the air.

She flicked on the light switch, grabbing Damien's car keys in the process. We left the room, entering the garage. All of the boy's cars stood. She walked over to a blue Ferrari, Daimien's I assumed and hopped in.

I sighed before entering the car, typing the address into the GPS.

She started the car, and I felt my stomach drop. How did I even agree to this?

She smoothly backed out of the garage before hitting a curb.

"Wow, were not even on the road yet and your already hitting things." I muttered under my breath. What will Daimien do when he finds out there's millions of scratches on his car.

"Would you shut up." She hissed, getting on to the road.

"His house is forty-five minutes away." She states, speeding up.

"Yeah, that's fine we can be late." I grumble watching how she's already going 20 over the speed limit.

"No, May Rossi is never late." She says confidently.

I roll my eyes, right, like you haven't been late to dinner every day this past week.

"May, slow down! You're going 130 in a 90 zone." I shout.

She ignores me speeding up more. That's it, I'm never waking up again.

                                                                        -

Daimien's POV:

"Let's go to Andy's house, his mom bought him some alcohol." My friend says skating down the block.

"Alright, one sec Alessandro's calling." I sigh, looking at my phone. What could he possibly want now?

"Daimien, what the f*ck are you doing!?" He shouts.

I groan, " I'm skateboarding with Jackson, Marcelo is home with the girls."

"Right, because my tracker gave me an alert saying you were going 130." He says growing frustrated.

My eyes widen, I don't even have my keys, how's that possible.

"I don't even have my keys!"

"You'll be f*cking dead, if I find out you're lying to me." He seethes. 

"Calm down, I'll call Marcelo." I say quickly hanging up.

What the hell is happening?

Jackson slapped me on my back before laughing, "He seemed pretty mad bud, what'd you do this time?"

                                                                       -

Alessandro's POV:

Marcelo you better pick up. After the last ring he finally answers.

"What is it." He rasps, I hear a woman in the background.

I roll my eyes.

"Where are you?" I snap.

"I went to a bar, found a pretty girl and went home with her, why?"

These kids will be the death of me. They left Chiara and May home alone.

"You f*cking left your little sisters home alone."

"There with Daimien." He says calmly.

"There with Daimien my ass, Daimien is out with his friends, and someone is driving his car." I yell at him.

"Well shit."

"When I get home, I'm going to kill you both!"

I hang up, checking Chiara's location. Realizing Chiara and May are both in the car.