CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

She dyed my hair the brightest green imaginable. It still had some patches of light brown. Tears welled up in my eyes, I wanted to cry I looked horrible. She put hair dye in my shampoo, of course the only thing I didn't check. How was I supposed to go out and see him tonight like this? I quickly slipped on my pajamas and began applying soap to my hair. 

A knock was at my door, "You good in there? How is your hair looking?" A faint voice snickered.

Tears ran down my cheeks, how dare she?

"I'm going to kill you, you stupid b*tch!" I screamed out, as I tried washing the dye out in the sink.

Yet there was no use, it was permanent. 

Alessandro barraged into the bathroom without any warning. "Don't you call your sister those rude things, she is crying. You need to go apologize to her." He said sternly.

"What? She's the one crying?" I scoffed. "She's the one who dyed my hair f*cking green!" I shouted at him.

"I do not care what happened, you don't speak like this ever. Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap for you to learn not to speak like this?"

More tears streamed down my face, why did he have to be so stupid? As if he is sticking up for her.

"Don't care! You're just as dumb as her!" I cried.

"That's it." He said angerly, he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt as he began pumping soap onto the palm of his hand, he grabbed onto my arm, but I managed to slip through his grip and run out of the bathroom.

Leo came into my room with a concerned look on his face, and I jumped into his embrace which he gladly welcomed.

"What the h*ll did you do you idiota?" He yelled, as he caressed my soaking wet hair.

Alessandro came out of the bathroom, soap still in his hand, "I'm going to teach her lesson for that mouthy mouth of hers." He said as he walked towards me.

"No what the actual f*ck Alessandro, what do you think you're doing? May just dyed her hair green she has every right to be upset." He shouted at him as he hid me behind his back.

"You are way out of place, cuginetto. You better be careful with how you talk to me." Alessandro warned, as he glared at Leo.

"You are way, way out of place if you think you're going to be putting soap in her mouth. You better be careful with your actions unless you want a bruised eye." Leo warned, but I don't think he was teasing this time.

Alessandro's eyes slightly softened as he saw my face, he went back into my bathroom and washed the soap away and patted his hands dry onto his pants. "You're lucky this time little girl, you better be on your best behavior, am I clear?"

I buried my face into the back of Leo's shirt, I'm not going to answer him.

Alessandro stood there for a moment but he angerly shook his head and muttered something along the lines of, "So, so lucky, next time she disobeys me she won't ever think twice about it." He slammed the door behind him, and I winced.

Leo pulled me into a hug, I don't know how I trusted him so fast, if he was anyone else, I probably would have flinched.

"She dyed my hair green." I sobbed.

"I know, I know principessa. It doesn't look bad; you can suit any hair color unlike that fake, witch." He reassured. "There is a good salon in this hotel, they can fix it for you." He said softly as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"Come, we will fix it. Don't worry." He said as he rubbed my back.

I nodded and quickly wiped away the tears, I can't believe I cried Infront of him like that.

As I slipped on my socks and began tying the laces of my shoes he whispered with a smirk, "I have an idea on how we can get her back as well, principessa."