CHAPTER FOUR

Everything hurt. My feelings. My head. And especially my ribs. They were throbbing.

I grabbed my last pair of clean clothes and rushed into the bathroom Alessandro wanted me to clean.

I took off my clothes and stared at myself in the mirror. I was ugly. So ugly. I hate my scars, my body, I hate my own skin.

I stepped into the shower and sat down and turned the burning hot water, to drown out the rest of my pain and cried.

After a good 30 minutes of having my moment I finally got out and got dressed.

I went out of the bathroom and peeked down the stair case to see what my siblings were doing since I heard a lot of laughter and chatter. And to my surprise they were all having dinner.. without me. No one bothered to knock and tell me the food was ready. No one cares. I haven't ate a single thing today.

I kept watching them silently May was rambling on about some cute boy at school and they didn't mind. Oh but I wasn't aloud to date guys. Alessandro is so bi polar. They looked like a real family. Something I've always craved for.

I decided to wait until midnight when they'd all be sleeping to get something to eat I don't wanna make a big scene and ruin there dinner.

Once everyone was asleep, I tipped toed down the creaky steps and took out a frying pan and an egg, and I took 2 pain killers as I was waiting for the egg to fry.

I grabbed the orange juice bottle an placed it on the counter. There was only one problem.. this house was made for literal giants all the men here were at least 6'3+ and May was probably around 5'9 my 5'0 ass couldn't stand a chance.

But I can't just not have a drink so I carried one of the ginormous stools and placed it by the counter so I could climb up and reach a glass. Big mistake..

As soon as I grabbed the glass I fell backwards shattering the glass over my feet and crushing my back.

"AHH FUCK!" I yelled out in pain

Shit- that was loud.

Ugh I just wanted to eat my egg- oh wait shit my egg!! It was burning like hell smoke was shooting up in the air and the fire alarm went off.

A stampede of boys came running down the stairs.

Yikes..

Tears were flowing threw my eyes this was hella embarrassing.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Damion one of my brothers yelled

I flinched.

"Oh my god Kendall are you okay!?" Shouted Enzo.

Marcelo left to go turn of the fire alarm and turn the stove burner off.

"Shit her foot is bleeding!" said Angelo

"I'm s-sorry, are you going to hurt me?"

Wait why would I say that.

"No one's going to hurt you but are you out of your mind?! What were you thinking!?" Alessandro said lifting me up onto the counter.

I don't know maybe because I'm starving and I still haven't eaten anything in the last 24 hours.

Not the time Kendall.

" I um was hungry sorry.."

"Hungry? Damion and Marcelo said they brought you up a plate of food just two hours ago."

"N-no?"

"What?! They never brought you dinner??!" Shouted Alessandro. Marcelo and Damion looked scared shitless.