CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

He held my hand in his, and we took the elevator to the fourth floor of the hotel. There were little signs that had written arrows, which helped guide us to the hair salon.

The store had shelves filled with top-of-the-line products, there were lots of salon chairs and blow dryers.

 As we walked into the store the woman who sat at the front desk greeted us, "Leo Rossi and Kendall Rossi, what can I do for ya?"

It was honestly kind of weird how everyone knew our names but, Leo didn't seem to mind. He acted like it was normal.

"Can we change her hair colour back to her natural light brown, please?" Leo asked with a smile as he rested his arm against the counter.

"Of course! Just sit in that chair over there honey." The women smiled, pointing towards one of the many salon chairs that were on the left.

I nodded and muttered a quick thank you and Leo walked me over to the salon chair, "I'm going to go buy something to mess with her, there's a pharmacy just around the corner." He said as I took a seat at the vanity table.

I furrowed my brows, what kind of hotel has a whole pharmacy in it?

"What else does this hotel have? A grocery store?" I jokingly laughed.

His smile turned into a grin, "Yup, on the second floor."

I shook my head in disbelief, why on earth would you need a grocery store in a hotel?!

He rested his hand on my shoulder, "I'll be right back, princess, stay here and don't leave without me, okay?"

I nodded and watched as he left. I don't know why everyone is so keen on making sure I'm never alone, it's our families island for crying out loud. It's not like I'd be kidnapped in plain sight, besides It's not like I can just run away either we're surrounded by the ocean.

Shortly after Leo left a different hairdresser with blue hair came in with a cart full of hair supplies and dye.

"Alright Kendall, so you just want your natural hair colour back, correct?" She asked as she started putting on gloves.

"Yes, please. Could you also trim the ends as well?" I asked, as I looked at the ends of my hair, they were practically begging to be cut.

"Of, course!" She smiled.

An hour and a half passed and finally my hair was back to its true colour. The lady who's name I learned was Theresa even curled it too!

I smiled as I looked into the mirror in awe, "I love it Theresa, thank you!"

"Of course, anytime! I think your cousin is waiting for you at the front desk." She said as she began sweeping up the hair she had cut.

I nodded and I rushed over to the desk to show off my pretty hair too Leo, but instead of seeing Leo it was Elias.

He stood up off of the waiting chair and began walking towards the door in which I followed.

"Where's Leo?" I asked as we began leaving the salon.

"He said he's messing with May's shampoo or something." He shrugged, as held the door open for me. "He told me to come get you." Elias added.

I nodded, "Look do you like my hair?" I asked with a grin as I spun around.

"Well, Its hair?" He said with furrowed brows as he picked up a strand of it.

I gasped, "Its hair? I just got it done and look its curled!"

He shook his head, "Girls and their hair."

I glared at him and lightly punched him.

"Ow! Okay, okay it's the nicest, prettiest hair I've ever seen, happy?" He frowned. "Why am I always the punching bag in this family." He muttered angrily under his breath with a scowl.

I shook my head and bit back a smile, "Oh Elias, you're such a baby."

"Hey! I'm four years older than you. That means I'm four years smarter, taller, faster and better." He teased as he lightly pushed me.

"Uh no, that's not how it works." I smiled as I ran into the elevator.

I quickly pushed the button to shut the elevator doors, "Since you're so fast, you can take the stairs!" I shouted.

I heard him groan something; I quickly pressed the highest number so it would take me to the top floor where our room was.

I took out the keycard from my back pocket and swiped it to open the door. Lisa and May were seated on the couch watching some random show.

May turned her head to look at me as she heard the door click open, "Aww, you ruined all the fun, green looked good on you, too bad." She snickered.

I rolled my eyes; I can't put into words how much I despise her. I walked up the stairs and saw that May's door was open, I peeked my head in to see Leo in her bathroom and a bag was on her bed.

"You look so pretty, princess." He smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

I smiled accepting his hug, "What are you doing?" I asked, as I took a seat onto her bed.

"Look for yourself." He grinned, as he placed the bag onto my lap.

I opened the plastic white bag to find, some sort of itching cream and black and orange hair dye.

A smile formed onto my face as I saw the products, she's going to kill us.

"It's going to be so hard to turn her hair back to blond once we dye it black." I laughed.

"She deserves it." He chuckled as he went to grab the shampoo bottle from her bathroom.

I grinned and began pouring the cream and dye into the bottle of shampoo. I don't even feel bad the slightest bit, she deserves this more than anything.