CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Leo opened the penthouse door and let me hop off of his back. "Thank you, Leo." I smiled as he pushed the door open.

"Of course, tesoro. You deserve only the best of the best." He grinned, as he gestured for me to walk in first.

I love him so much and I've only known him today.

"I'm going to take shower; can we watch a movie after? Pleaseee?" I asked looking up at him with a bright smile.

"Yes of course, did Alessandro tell you about the movie theater room?" He asked, as he pointed towards a door.

I shook my head, "That's so cool though!"

"I will go get some popcorn ready, you better go shower you're getting pretty stinky." He teased, as he ruffled my hair.

I jokingly gasped, "You're the smelly one! Do you ever brush your teeth, I could smell your breath from here."

An amused look formed onto his face, he raised his eyebrows, "Oh really?"

"Yup, I think you should go brush your teeth." I said as I bit back a laugh.

He gently grabbed me and began tickling me, "Ah!" I shouted out in laughter, "Stopp Leo." I laughed as I pushed him away and bolted up the stairs.

I could hear him still laughing. May was standing outside my room, a mischievous grin was plastered onto her face.

My heartbeat picked up, what did she do?

Her door was open, and Lisa was sitting on her bed.

"What did you do?" I asked angerly.

"Oh, nothing." She smirked; she had her hands behind her back.

I tried to peek behind her back, but she was quick to back up and she ran off into her room, she quickly locked it. May and Lisa's snickering could be heard from behind the door.

I cautiously walked into my room incase some bucket of paint fell on me or something, I looked around my room, nothing seemed out of place. I checked the closet, there were no weird scents on my clothes. I ran over to my bathroom, my toothbrush was dry, that means she didn't put it in the toilet. I stood there completely puzzled, what on earth did this girl do??

I brushed it off and undressed. I quickly hopped into the shower because it was so cold without clothes on, and I began washing my hair with my shampoo and conditioner. 

Maybe she just tried to make me worry? I literally covered for her the other night, there's no way she could be so rude and go behind my back and do something. I know she's brat, but she can't be that much of a brat, right? 

I finished washing my hair and wrapped a warm towel around myself. I grabbed the blow dryer from underneath the counter and I just then noticed what she did when I stared into the mirror.

You replaced meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें